New young couple here hoping to get started

He b2w community I’m a white guy in my late twenties, I’m engaged to a stunning lady that’s way out of my league and it looks like my long time fantasy of her cuckolding me with a bbc may be coming true!
After being together for over 6 years I’ve finally got the courage to slightly hint about my fantasy to her but surprising her with a massive bbc dildo (literally 3 times the size of my dick) she absolutely loves it and I’ve never seen her orgasm the way she did when I first used it on her. Since then she’s started to tell me how hot some black guys are when she sees them on tv, I’ve also heard rumors that she used to fuck a lot of black guys in high school and college before we met. Which is what got me addicted to the thought of her being owned by a bbc In front of me ever since then.
fortunately I finally gathered the courage to ask her how she would feel doing this
She agreed on the condition that I find her a guy and she approves. Needless to say I’m very nervous but have never been turned on more! Is she built for bbc? And am I made to be cucked or what?? :)

Last edited:
He b2w community I’m a white guy in my late twenties, I’m engaged to a stunning lady that’s way out of my league and it looks like my long time fantasy of her cuckolding me with a bbc may be coming true!
After being together for over 6 years I’ve finally got the courage to slightly hint about my fantasy to her but surprising her with a massive bbc dildo (literally 3 times the size of my dick) she absolutely loves it and I’ve never seen her orgasm the way she did when I first used it on her. Since then she’s started to tell me how hot some black guys are when she sees them on tv, I’ve also heard rumors that she used to fuck a lot of black guys in high school and college before we met. Which is what got me addicted to the thought of her being owned by a bbc In front of me ever since then.
fortunately I finally gathered the courage to ask her how she would feel doing this
She agreed on the condition that I find her a guy and she approves. Needless to say I’m very nervous but have never been turned on more! Is she built for bbc? And am I made to be cucked or what?? :)
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Back