New Years Resolutions 2019 !

Rodgersmith1

Male
Gold Member
Whats your New Years Resolutions for 2019? you can add of course so please share....but here are some suggestions.

For The Ladies/Wives

1. Finally feel a Black lover.
2. Finally find and have a regular Lover.
3. Finally feel a Black lover with nothing between you two.
4. Finally feel a black lover release his warm seed deep inside you.

For the Men/Husbands

5. Finally let your wife/GF have a Black lover.
6. Finally let your wife/GF have a regular lover.
7. Finally let your wife/GF have a Black lover all alone to herself for one night. (way more passionate sex that way)
8. Finally let your wife/GF have her lover in your bed alone.

Last edited:
In the process of establishing a new steady right now. As my husband says the third time is r=the charm. Meeting third time for an overnight on New Year’s Eve. Public display then No protection, no limits sex. So that will take care of 1-6 lol. In my experience 7 will happen soon thereafter. Little trickier having bull over to our house but now that I am thinking about it this seems very hot and dirty and a resolution to aspire to.

Decemeber 31st 2019: be able to look back and say "wow we have come a long way in this process." She doesn't have to be blacked or have taken another cock but I'd like to be on the way ya know? Y wife who has been reluctant has slowly made a turn. So who knows. But yeah, just wanna look back and say "we are on our way"

In the process of establishing a new steady right now. As my husband says the third time is r=the charm. Meeting third time for an overnight on New Year’s Eve. Public display then No protection, no limits sex. So that will take care of 1-6 lol. In my experience 7 will happen soon thereafter. Little trickier having bull over to our house but now that I am thinking about it this seems very hot and dirty and a resolution to aspire to.

So amazing!

Whats your New Years Resolutions for 2019? you can add of course so please share....but here are some suggestions.

For The Ladies/Wives

1. Finally feel a Black lover.
2. Finally find and have a regular Lover.
3. Finally feel a Black lover with nothing between you two.
4. Finally feel a black lover release his warm seed deep inside you.

For the Men/Husbands

5. Finally let your wife/GF have a Black lover.
6. Finally let your wife/GF have a regular lover.
7. Finally let your wife/GF have a Black lover all alone to herself for one night. (way more passionate sex that way)
8. Finally let your wife/GF have her lover in your bed alone.
I need to loose weight, cut down on booze and best of all suck a black mans cock.

2019 is my year to establish a relationship with the right sexy woman who will Cuckold me with a regular BBC lover. I’ve thought about this for so long and how much participation I would like to have with her and her lover.

Back