*NEW* TRUE Freaky-Tale-6: The Tigress Hot-wife, The Unicorn, & The Bull

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Welcome to another 'TRUE Freaky tales from the BigBlackBull Side'. These are some great real-life true stories of erotic interracial adventures I am re-telling from my side for your enjoyment. *This Tale features pictures that are not really of the people in the story but go along with the narrative for your viewing pleasure.

black_bull_rider_tank_top.jpg

Click here to read Freaky Tales One to Five if you haven't already:

TRUE Freaky tales from the BigBlackBull Side - Freaky-Tale-6
"The Tigress Hot-wife, The Unicorn, & The Bull"
Tigress-Unicorn.jpg
Story written and copyrighted by BigBlackBull76 press 2019 (c)

The following tale is 100% true and only the names and some places were changed to protect the innocent, or the guilty pending on your POV.
0-BBBB76-logo.png

Welcome to another amazing real adventure from the chronicle of the wild life and times of BigBlackBull76. Relayed here is another real and very freaky tale of how the Bull and a hot wife met and fell in love with a unicorn at a club’s ******* bar, got married on the dance floor, had the honeymoon back at the hotel room, and got divorced when the unicorn took the Uber ride home. Its always fun when on your wedding day, you both got nothing to hide and can have fun together fucking the bridesmaid too. This story was already read, reviewed, and approved by the hot wife who is featured in this story. She expressed her wishes that I keep her anonymous but said it was fine to post the story and to quote her words “its exactly how I remembered it.” This story also serves in replace of the QoS VIP Interview I tried to make with her which didn’t happen because of our busy personal schedules.

Without further a-do I present to you another Freaky Tale from the Chronicles of the BigBlackBull76.

PROLOGUE:

Not so very long ago in a faBULous place not so far away…

The BigBlackBull got sent some text messages from a very ferocious hot wife friend of his during the middle of the day whom I call Tigress that went down exactly as follows;

Tigress: Hey sexy. Just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you…

BBB7: hey there how u been? I was thinking about u too- I was up at the <location removed> where I last saw u last night and u know now every time I’m there it reminds me of u, its linked to memories of the great time we spent there.

Tigress: Well I’m glad you were thinking of me too. I hope we can schedule something again soon.

BBB76: I’ll block out a date for u, just let me know when my dear, i can’t wait to wrap my lips, arms, and legs all around u again, i need 2 c u real bad real soon

Tigress: Ok sounds great, how about a 2 to 3 day adventure, around <Month, day removed>

BBB76: oh yeah, 2 to 3 days I love it. You can come hang out with me and we’ll tear down the whole town,

Tigress: I think I would love that. Something else I would love is to meet up with another girl to play with and another guy too.

BBB76: oh yeah that would be some double the pleasure and fun. I can make arrangements for you to be given the full Black Bull royalty treatment and praised like the Queen you are.

Tigress: ;)

Now I’ve met up with a ferocious hot-wife a few times over the past year in which I nicknamed her the ’Tigress' for her primal instincts on the male gender in which her sexy cat like walk could get a whole army to surrender. She is the kind of woman you need to wrestle down using your arms and legs like in a cage match with Ronda Rousey as she likes to roll around the bed bucking up her hips fucking a guy back which could bounce a man right out of the bed if he’s not strong and skilled enough to tame her wildness. Her and I had first met alone twice filming the encounters for her husband whom I finally got a chance to meet and hit it off with like old college pals on the 3rd meet.

I still remember the first time her and I met which was the most interesting first talk I’ve ever had with a hotwife. We met at a popular national restaurant chain near a hotel she was staying at where she told me that the idea of meeting a Black sex stud was her idea. She went into the story of how one night while riding her hubby cowgirl style like some frenzied wildcat in heat he was left paralyzed and subdued like a domesticated little house kitten underneath her.

Then she told me with a hungry fire flashing in her eyes that while she was mounted looking down on him she said, “I want to get fucked by a Big Black Cock”. My mouth gaped open a little shocked by her brazenness as I’ve met many couples and hot wives before in which 90% of the time I heard that the idea of meeting a black stud was a fantasy of the husband’s and this was the first case where a woman boldly told me it was her who initiated it. Hence another reason she is credited with ‘Tigress’ as the pet name.

A few weeks went by with a pause between our communication from when I first received those TXTs I’ve posted but sure enough Tigress hits me up on a Monday to see if I would be ready the upcoming weekend for what she proposed was a whole 48hr marathon of complete frisky freakiness in and out of the bedroom. I said oh most definitely and I knew of a hot lifestyle party that was just so happening that weekend that we should definitely go check out as well. It was more than an hour and half away from my place so I had booked us a hotel room near the party in case we got too ******* faced and wasted to drive back to my abode.

She told me that it would also be hot and fun if we could maybe meet up with another female and another guy to play with that weekend as well. It just so happened that I was also talking to another sexy single white female at the time who labeled herself as the definitive unicorn or something to that affect and was closer to where I stayed but even further from the party she also mentioned about checking it out too. I told her lets definitely meet up there and being that she professed herself to be a unicorn I told her I had a lady friend of mine coming to the party with me who was also interested in playing with another woman. I said we should all meet up together there and she said sure that sounds cool just hit me up on the night of the party. I hit up another Black stud partner in crime (PnC) of mine to meet up that weekend but he was out of town so he missed out on this big fun.

So Friday evening arrives and we begin a coronation ceremony for the 48hr marathon weekend of Olympic fucking festivities having dinner at a favorite restaurant of mine. As I’m a frequent patron of the establishment I get treatment like Ray Liotta in the movie goodfellas with my choice of seating and immediate attention of having our orders taken with no wait on a server to come back. We select a bottle of fine European wine from the menu with our order that accentuated the fine meal we were served. She commented on how she was impressed that it seemed like everyone knew me around the place and I asked her if she would like to go to the movies that were across the street. I did it as a ploy to increase the sexual growl and tension of this pouncing tigress as I knew every second I made her wait on what she drove all of those hours for to come see would make her more wound up for a bigger release later.

So I delayed gong back to my place to make her wait as long as I could. Funny enough she accepted my rouse and we walked over to the movie theater and checked out the times. The movie I did want to see had already started with the next one not playing for another hour and 45 minutes so I ask her what do you want to do in the meantime. She said to me instantly with a big smile on her face I’m happy that the movie already started and you know I want to go back to your place and you know what I want to do. My gambit paid off and I got her to eat out of my hand and my trick to tame a wildcat of her high sexual nature like a lion tamer at the circus cracking his whip backing the lion up into a cage.

After being well nourished and nice off the wine we proceeded back to my lair and once inside immediately started tearing each others clothes off ravaging one another for hours like two feral animals in heat subconsciously driven by nature’s primal call of the wild in a some musky mating ritual you see on national geographic with dust getting all stirred up in the air. The sunset, we rested, it rose and soon settled again over the horizon with us running all around the nation’s capital exploring many of its sights and sounds. Saturday night came with the moon fully cresting in which the party i signed us up to attend started at 7pm but her and I had just finished fucking for probably the seventh time and it was going on 10pm. I told her we definitely should go to the party and have some fun spending the night out on the town plus we might meet another a sexy single lady friend of mine up there as well. She smiled widely and said oh most definitely lets do it.

We showered off all the sweat from sex-fest, got dressed to impress, and primped up like we were Cinderella and Prince Charming going to show out at the Royal Ball. However in this case she dressed in a one piece Black slip with no panties on and before we left the Prince BigBlackBull's charming little castle I applied ever so strategically on her right ass cheek the signature QoS temp tattoo branding her for the night as the Bull’s Queen. We dashed out into the late dark-night in the BigBlackBull’s carriage as the clock hand struck on 11pm with us only a little more than halfway to party before the unicorn would maybe turn into a pumpkin and disappear for good. With the party having started hours ago and the time already approaching midnight I figured that if the unicorn even showed up who was rolling single someone else definitely might have picked her up already.

I was surprised and relieved to receive a text from the unicorn tasking if the hot wife and me was still coming tonight as she was planning on leaving soon if we were not. I immediately shot her a text back to let her know we were on the way and to stay put as we as we were almost there.

She said ok and wrote me that she was wearing a red dress with some black striped print in it. I showed the hotwife Tigress the MSG telling her that the unicorn was waiting for us at the party. So we finally get to the destination in which the party was well tucked discreetly off the back of a major main road and the parking lot was absolutely packed full. All of the spaces with lines were filled up and I didn’t feel like driving around for a while or waiting for someone to leave to get a parking spot so I just pulled up in a grass area and made my own parking space.

I hop out and stroll around the BlackBull carriage to open the door and help Tigress out as we stroll off into the party. We get in and lo and behold - there was the unicorn standing by the bar just like she said with a red dress and black stripes on it. I walk up to her and ask if she is so and so and she said yes but in amazement, as we had never formerly met one another in person. She said how did you find me, and I told her well you said you’d be at the bar in a red dress and besides most of the other women at the bar were already naked.

So the three of us get drinks from the bar, and clink glasses for a little toast. Tigress wanted to explore around the party first so I told the unicorn to hold tight and we would be right back. After checking out around the party for a bit I ask Tigress so what do you think about the unicorn, are you interested in maybe the two of us playing with her? She says yeah she likes her and lets do it. I say ok, so we head back over to the bar and meet back up with the unicorn and I tell her to follow me as i grab the unicorn with one hand and put my arm around Tigress while still gripping my ******* in hand moving towards the dance floor area of the party.

We find a free couch to sit on with myself taking position in the middle with Tigress on my left side and the unicorn on the right. There is another Black guy who is getting an intense grinding lap dance from some big booty black woman sitting on the couch across from me. At first his head is all leaned back with his eyes staring at the ceiling but as I’m rubbing and flirting with Tigress getting her to squirm and smile, then leaning over rubbing on the unicorn’s legs and arms getting her warmed up too the guy on the couch sits up a bit and takes notice of me with the two women on both sides. He doesn’t say anything but I can almost read the thoughts going on in his head like now that’s a lucky bastard bout to get it in with two bad bitches at the same dam time.

I whisper in Tigress’s ear that I want to see her do a strip tease on the stripper pole that is set up and she says no not me. There were two other women spinning around and winding their hips with their legs split open as to simulate fucking the long pole. These women looked like professionals and i told the hot wife well how about if I give you some lessons private on stripping and working the pole here tonight.

After watching the two ladies entertain on the stripper pole for a few songs they left arm in arm back to the bar. I got on the dance floor and started to spin on the stripper pole while thrusting my pelvis making motions like I was humping a woman in the air in the direction of Tigress and the unicorn. I pointed my trigger finger at the hotwife motioning for her to come to me and get on the pole with me. She shook her head back and forth east to west signaling that she wasn't going to comply. So I glided over to her and said come on out to the dance floor with me. This time with some guidance from holding the BlackBull's hand I get her to the dance floor and move my arms around her back and waist pulling her body up close to mine now chest to chest and my hips and legs dipping lower in between her split legs while moving in rhythm of a pulsating beat simulating as if we were doing the horizontal tango underneath the bedroom sheets.

We danced and spun around on the dance floor with it feeling like time froze and everyone around us slowed down as my hands slowly moved from up high all the way down the side of her body as if I was a detective frisking a shooting suspect at a crime scene. Tigress and I did a long grinding dirty dance staring into each others eyes like they were locked into a trance while my hands gripped on her booty with her tight short black dress sliding up and spinning around on her hips revealing she wasn’t wearing any panties and the big QoS temp tat on her ass which everyone could see. Cue up the music from Cinderella at the ball “… mmmh hmmm mmmh, my heart has wings and I can fly, mmmh hmmm mmmh, I’ll touch every star in the sky ….”. as we spun around to the music under the dance floor lights with all eyes at the club center on us in the middle of the dance floor.

I looked over slightly to see if the unicorn was still watching which her eyes met with mine and a mischievous smile curled up on her lips as she was entertained by the dirty dancing routine Tigress and I displayed on the dance floor it appears. Her facial expressions also gave me the unspoken impression that she was ready for some more transgressions to happen. So I grab the Tigress's hands and lead her back over to the couch where the unicorn was sitting up perched with her big bright but drunken sunken hazel eyes looking at both of us like a puppy dog waiting for a milk bone. I slid back laying deep into the couch once again in between the Tigress and the unicorn like Conan the barbarian on the throne with the two half dressed women hanging off his legs from the movie poster.

Now settled back on the couch and I start making out with Tigress a little, and then Tigress who is just as smart and ferociously keen as a formidable apex predator leans over and starts to softly feel up on the unicorn and then moves her lips in to make out with her aggressively. Boom, game, set, match - its on and popping now. After leaning back and watching the two of them making out and getting the unicorn’s sex drive revved up to the overheating zone I say to the unicorn you want to get out of her and follow us back to our hotel.

She said yes sure but she was too ******* to drive and follow us. I told her don’t worry you can ride with us and she mentioned a few times how she was worried about leaving her car at the party. I told her there are so many cars there and I’m sure they are used to people getting ******* and taking cabs home until they sober up and come back to get the car that it would be alright. So we all head out and jump in the Black Bull carriage like Prince Charming, Cinderella, and Anastasia too all well before any glass slipper had the chance of ever falling off.

pic-1.png
We get back to our hotel spot, and once in the room there was very little chit chat as I hurried to get both of the women undressed which was easy since they both had dresses and the hot wife wasn’t wearing any panties already. The unicorn revealed some nice plump breasts and a sexy rump ass to go with it. The unicorn was trapped naked, quartered, and sandwiched in between the tigress and the Bull with us both closing in on her.

Blame it on the ******* or the passion that the hot wife and I had generated at the club as the unicorn began to coo in-between us as we licked, and kissed, and sucked all over the unicorn while still standing. She was moaning, and writhing her body like a little girl getting tickled to death but acting like she was going crazy taking heavy deep breaths. Tigress backed up only for a minute to set-up her phone on the table to record the event going down for her hubby to see later. I moved up over the unicorn who was laying down on her back so she could stuff all of my big black thick juicy 10”+ meat into her mouth while the hot wife fingered and played with the unicorn’s wet and ruby red swollen pussy.

pic-2.png

The way the unicorn was wiggling, writhing, and moaning in between Tigress and the BigBlackBull I didn’t think she was going to last too long before she began gushing all over the bed leaving us wetter than an Indonesian tsunami tidal wave as wet and dripping as her pussy had got. The way she behaved was like if she had been locked away for a long time in some sort state of suspension from all forms of sensory sensation in which the final light touch from someone after such a long time would send a rush all over her skin akin to a heightened level of *******. The scene and sexual tension was too much for the Bull to bear as moved to get around the back of the unicorn and head nodded with a down and back motion for tigress to switch and move up on the bed.

Tigress lay back on the bed as the unicorn moved up in between her legs and began to lap up her pussy like a very thirsty kitten licking up milk out of a bowl. I slipped on a magnum over the shaft of my long drawn out sex *******, pulled the unicorn’s ass up, split her legs open like it was a stick-up, told her to hold the position and then slid my BBC all the way deep down inside of her as deep as I could go. She had her face all buried up in between Tigress’s legs and I could see her head tilted back eyes rolling into the back of her head while the unicorn licked around and around her pearl clit with her tongue. I pressed one of my hands down on the unicorns back, and gripped her right hip with the other and began beating her pussy in a tempo with my big black drum stick like a drum until I felt her continuously cum, one after another, after another like my soul-brother Questlove hard hitting drum-solo ending the music set of the Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon on a Friday night.

pic-3.png

When I finally pulled away the unicorn’s face was buried so hard and pressed so deep in the sheets it looks like she made the imprint of a smiley face on a T-shirt after finally lifting her head up. I looked at the Tigress and moved over and in to kiss her and get her up to mount on me for that wildcat ride I told you she was naughty and famous for. The unicorn rolled over and was still moaning and speaking in some tongue over and over like a conniption mumbling in between each deep breath the words ‘oh my god, oh my god, oh my god’ as the intensity of the encounter seemed to be too much for her to handle. At the cresting of the hot, high-powered encounter the bed was left wetter than if a thunderstorm had went through the room. Tigress and I got up and dressed along with the unicorn and waited with her until the Uber came to whisk her away during the dusk of the morning. Upon returning to the room we basically had to strip the sheets, flip the mattress over and lay back down on the comforter to get a few hours of rest ourselves.

We rise up in the morning, pack and depart the hotel driving back in the car talking about how hot the whole night was the amazingly fun unicorn we picked up. I said to her man you must have also caught some amazing footage there to enjoy with the hubby when you get home lets see some of it. So she unlocks her phone and what we began to look at had left both of our eyes and mouths stuck wide open.

The dam phone must have fell down from all of the wild bumping going on in the room to where it recorded about an hour of video pointed straight at the ceiling and you could just hear the most erotic loud sounds of moaning and groaning ever presented to one's ears. We both looked at each other and laughed but shaking our heads. I said to her, well we definitely need to have a part 2 so we could actually film it the right way next time. :blackgrimace: So ends another tale as told from the chronicles of the BigBlackBull’s True and Freaky tales.

Epilogue (Post credit scene like the end of an Avengers movie):

I got hit up by Tigress the hot wife not so long ago after the encounter with the unicorn had sent me the following TXTs:

Tigress: I am now on pink cupid…. for girls only. I’m searching for the unicorn! Lol

BBB76: lol, ok well let me know when u find her.

Tigress: Oh yes this is my special interest now… J

Last edited:
Back