New to this

Hi everyone,

We are a couple in their 30s that are thinking about exploring a threesome with another guy. Since it's quite new we are still unsure about it so thanks for your understanding.

Happy to discuss.
Secure in your marriage and level of trust? Or just curious to guy who’ll give her the best sex of her life?…

Has she dated Black men before y’all were together? What is it you or her feel apprehensive about right now?

We are quite secure and know we love eachother. I thrust her.

We think a threesome could give her the best sex of her life yes, as this is a different and unique experience.

Never dated any black man before. We both are still unsure about what would happen and how we would feel after that as you can never be 100% sure of your reaction.

I will say if you really do this with another guy, white or black, be prepared to see a different side or her.
Watching is a much different view. Seeing how she moves with a guy will be much different than watching yourselves in a mirror.
We're not pros at this but we've done it quite a few times with a guy we know. We take turns doing her and she absolutely loves it. Seeing how she moves with/against him is hot but sometimes I get thinking she likes it more than I'm comfortable with.
Things like...she can orgasm with him while he pumps her, never has with me.
The best thing is she's horny as fuck for days after.

We think a threesome could give her the best sex of her life yes, as this is a different and unique experience.

Never dated any black man before. We both are still unsure about what would happen and how we would feel after that as you can never be 100% sure of your reaction.
After you blow your load from the excitement, would you be ok with watching another man fuck your wife better than you?

Thanks all for the comment. There are all good points. This is maybe the thing I'm the most afraid of. If I cum before the end, how would I feel it right after.

Maybe another important point. Sex is great at the moment. She loves it. We are not in a scenario where we NEED to add someone else to be fully satisfied.

This, we wouldn't do it because she could have a better experience with someone else. It's more it could be a different (better?) experience with 2 guys at the same time. More kind of experiencing new things.

Thanks all for the comment. There are all good points. This is maybe the thing I'm the most afraid of. If I cum before the end, how would I feel it right after.

Maybe another important point. Sex is great at the moment. She loves it. We are not in a scenario where we NEED to add someone else to be fully satisfied.

This, we wouldn't do it because she could have a better experience with someone else. It's more it could be a different (better?) experience with 2 guys at the same time. More kind of experiencing new things.
Definitely look at the mental aspect!
ask yourself, "do I honestly get jealous with other men paying her attention"? If there's any slight hesitation, than maybe more time is needed to be ready to move forward.

Thanks for the advice. I am not particularly jealous no. We might start more slowly indeed.

Just out of curiosity, are there guys here that are interested into threesome. Or most of you are only interested in cuckold.

Worked for us. Good luck but choose carefully for discretion.

Back