New to this

Sure babe, but in order to get the best advice you need to give us a little more info about you. Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend? what is your experience level sexually, etc? Do you have BBC around you, at work or when you go to clubs? How did it all started? That will help igve you the best tips.

Sure babe, but in order to get the best advice you need to give us a little more info about you. Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend? what is your experience level sexually, etc? Do you have BBC around you, at work or when you go to clubs? How did it all started? That will help igve you the best tips.
I’m single yes
I’ve know 3 white guys so far
I know some black guys from different places
I have friends who are dating black guys and they can’t stop telling me how amazing it is

I believe you should plan a fake conference weekend for your first adventure. So take Friday to Sunday off, pick your nearest largest city - about 1 hour away, get a hotel room for a few days. That Friday, get there at 3:00pm, dress sexy and go out... So the idea is that you are there for a work conference and there are co-workers close to you (for safety) Go to the mall, get black guys attention, go to the bar and get ready to go to the club but pick a place that has more bbc then anything else. And don't be afraid to ask a guy to go to the room with you just to chill.

And I think it’s a fake account ..... 💯💯
me too. What "she" says makes no sense.

(...)
I’m looking for people who could advise me and Introduce me to this world
Just turn to your friends.
(...)
I have friends who are dating black guys and they can’t stop telling me how amazing it is
Your friends' black guys for sure have black buddies, so just let yourself be introduced to one of them. "Problem" solved. ;) No need for people on this site to "advise" you or "introduce" you. just sayin' :rolleyes:

Back