New to this 18y/o female from UK

Tara4black

Female
From
UK
Hey guys and girls,

I turned 18 on the 21st of this month. I have been with my white bf for about 2 years now, whilst there are many things I do love about him, within the last 9 months or so I became massively attracted to black guys, especially ones with big cocks, me and my boyfriend no longer have sex or do anything like that, we barely kiss, I he hasn’t really mentioned it too much and nothing seems to be a problem, but now I’m old enough I can finally put myself out there to find some advice on what to do, I would love to stay with him for the fun of it, but I want to fuck my first black cock soon, I want to be a BBC slut. Anyone who has any words please let me know, thank you :).

Tara

Last edited:
Hey guys and girls,

I turned 18 on the 21st of this month. I have been with my white bf for about 2 years now, whilst there are many things I do love about him, within the last 9 months or so I became massively attracted to black guys, especially ones with big cocks, me and my boyfriend no longer have sex or do anything like that, we barely kiss, I he hasn’t really mentioned it too much and nothing seems to be a problem, but now I’m old enough I can finally put myself out there to find some advice on what to do, I would love to stay with him for the fun of it, but I want to fuck my first black cock soon, I want to be a BBC slut. Anyone who has any words please let me know, thank you :).

Tara View attachment 3931361
Such a hot hot woman.

Hey guys and girls,

Tara
you are amazing, shame I'm not longer living in the UK

Putting a picture out and removing it half an hour later is a typical a-hole move of a guy who wants to act on his fantasy. There is no use in that. BTW everything you put online will stay there forever! Pictures are downloaded and reposted elsewhere; screenshots of a post are being made and put on another forum on a different site like reddit and the likes. Happens all the time. ;)

If you are "real" (= the person that you say you are) then verify! - There's a forum for that. Explore.
Also read the Forum Rules first.

With all the "fakes" and fantasizers here noone in his right mind will take you seriously, if you are not verified. just sayin'

Welcome to the site!

Hey guys and girls,

Tara
Hey Tara welcome 😉♠️❤️

Hey guys and girls,

Tara
I’m totally new to but I would def give you want you want

Hey guys and girls,

Tara
Hi I love your profile and I think it’s awesome you have a boyfriend and would like to talk let’s chat maybe I can give you some advice.

Could it be the same person? Just thinking

Could it be the same person? Just thinking

Especially if the bf wants to swallow and clean after your BBC is done that would be a keeper

Back