New to the site.

I am 33 puerto rican and black. I am looking for sexual partners. I am 5'7, athletic build, and 8in lenth and 6in girth. Im not huge like some of these gentlemen on the site. I am here to have some shared experiences with like minded individuals. I am in a relationship and i am not looking to get out of that relationship. I was allowed by my partner to seek couples and women for meetups, i am in this situation because my partner has a hard time with my size, i have a high sex drive. That said this is just for me as my wife does not want to participate. Lets have a conversation, and see where it goes. Thanks for reading!

I am 33 puerto rican and black. I am looking for sexual partners. I am 5'7, athletic build, and 8in lenth and 6in girth. Im not huge like some of these gentlemen on the site. I am here to have some shared experiences with like minded individuals. I am in a relationship and i am not looking to get out of that relationship. I was allowed by my partner to seek couples and women for meetups, i am in this situation because my partner has a hard time with my size, i have a high sex drive. That said this is just for me as my wife does not want to participate. Lets have a conversation, and see where it goes. Thanks for reading!
Hi

You have beautiful big cock.

Back