New to the lifestyle!

kdfuntime484

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Hello everyone

We are a married couple been together for 10 years have been exploring the idea of this lifestyle for over a year now, flirting and talking so far no meet ups yet. Any advice is welcomed. I’m craving a BBC! My husband has been fantasizing about the idea for a while now 😍 we’re both nervous as fuck but so excited!

Hello everyone

We are a married couple been together for 10 years have been exploring the idea of this lifestyle for over a year now, flirting and talking so far no meet ups yet. Any advice is welcomed. I’m craving a BBC! My husband has been fantasizing about the idea for a while now 😍 we’re both nervous as fuck but so excited!
I have been the first for many.

Hello everyone

In the beginning, it’s nervous, good energy after you do it it just becomes natural and you both love it as you play a part for each other to enjoy definitely recommend it and go for it you will both love it.

Hello everyone

Be choosey, make your first BBC the best , and then you'll be on your way to the ultimate satisfaction for you both as you have and explore the fun of this lifestyle

Back