New to the lifestyle

jcrew4bbc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
Hi everyone!
My name is Jordan. I am a married mom of 4. I recently discovered that I have a fetish for black males. I am a bit of a sub. I want to be taken advantage of. I am 5'7. A bit of a bbw with DD tits. What I am looking for is a guy who knows what they want and knows how to handle a lady. They must also be able to carry on a conversation because lets face it if the chemistry isn't there its not the same. I am looking for a great first time!

Well first of all welcome. I love your well articulated introduction. I have zero problem believing that you are in fact a lady instead of an inarticulate man posing.

I hate that you’re in Chicago instead of Texas. Our loss in IL gain no doubt.

How did you discover this desire for our darker skin and sexuality?

I encourage you to get verified. It will increase your chances of meeting a real Brutha that will give you the experience you’re looking for.

Hope to see you active in our little corner of the web and world.

Well first of all welcome. I love your well articulated introduction. I have zero problem believing that you are in fact a lady instead of an inarticulate man posing.

I hate that you’re in Chicago instead of Texas. Our loss in IL gain no doubt.

How did you discover this desire for our darker skin and sexuality?

I encourage you to get verified. It will increase your chances of meeting a real Brutha that will give you the experience you’re looking for.

Hope to see you active in our little corner of the web and world.
My husband started this path of debauchery. It simply grew on me. Although I did have a black boyfriend in high school. Nothing ever really came out of it because I was shy at the time besides petting. It started with him trying to get me to sext his boss. Things opened from there where I moved onto kik and explored a bit and found the longing and desire quite great there.

Hi everyone!
My name is Jordan. I am a married mom of 4. I recently discovered that I have a fetish for black males. I am a bit of a sub. I want to be taken advantage of. I am 5'7. A bit of a bbw with DD tits. What I am looking for is a guy who knows what they want and knows how to handle a lady. They must also be able to carry on a conversation because lets face it if the chemistry isn't there its not the same. I am looking for a great first time!
I truly hope you get that great first time.

My husband started this path of debauchery. It simply grew on me. Although I did have a black boyfriend in high school. Nothing ever really came out of it because I was shy at the time besides petting. It started with him trying to get me to sext his boss. Things opened from there where I moved onto kik and explored a bit and found the longing and desire quite great there.
Well I hope to watch your journey since you’re not close enough for me to make myself part of it! 😉

Hi everyone!
Good morning! I saw your profile and pics, you’re definitely pretty and your body looks good especially for 4 *******. I’m originally from Chicago and take leave visit home often, wouldn’t mind linking up and playing

Welcome to the community....you hubby need to work as unit and thoroughly vet potential "VOLUNTEERS" to service you while, hopefully, developing long-term playmates.....

Welcome to the community....you hubby need to work as unit and thoroughly vet potential "VOLUNTEERS" to service you while, hopefully, developing long-term playmates.....

This is excellent advice. I would add that you and hubby your seriously consider someone in your area who has experience specifically with cuckolding. There will be opportunities to give a young buck a chance later, but the first time should be with a man who has been there before. A decent number of women openly cuckold their husbands these days. Still, it is uniquely erotic and needs to be done the first time by someone who knows how to perform the deed.

I also suggest reaching out to other women here or that you know in lifestyle for suggestions. My wife chose to cuckold me for the first time with a co-worker who had serviced a few of the other white married women at her office. We knew exactly what to expect from stories and videos, and he did a wonderful job of fucking her and bringing out the feelings of humiliation that I wanted so much.

Back