New to site

Mrs Rico

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Hi everyone! This is my first day verified with the site. I was referred by a girlfriend to stop over and share some of my BBC adventures. Looking forward to interactions with the members who are like minded and appreciate my fetish for BBC. I like fit hung friends who can treat me like a lady. I love MMF with my husband and a black bull, but also one on one time with attractive men. I am located on the west coast.

DSC_0038.jpg59300AD7-736E-4BF7-8E39-07D3193C8959-L0-001.jpg

evangeline lilly girl GIF

Hi everyone! This is my first day verified with the site. I was referred by a girlfriend to stop over and share some of my BBC adventures. Looking forward to interactions with the members who are like minded and appreciate my fetish for BBC. I like fit hung friends who can treat me like a lady. I love MMF with my husband and a black bull, but also one on one time with attractive men. I am located on the west coast.

View attachment 5313083View attachment 5313084
Welcome!

If you ever travel east (DC, Philly, Baltimore) and want to experience how an ol' skool daddy does it, let me know...;) O yeah, I'm in Palm Springs in January...

Last edited:
Hello Mrs. Rico,
What do you think of this site? Have you've met or sought any interesting BBC adventures since being on the site? You are absolutely gorgeous.
What part of the West coast are you from?
I'm from Northern California.
Amren

Definitely a fan

Wow you are amazing!!!!

Back