New to Site, Not New To Black Cock ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by PartyWife, May 17, 2013.

1. PartyWife

PartyWife New Member

Hi all. I just stumbled across this site looking for tattoos. Hope to contribute some. I will share some pics as soon as I get finished with this account creation thing LOL

Oh, a quick bio about me...I am married, 39 years old, have some kids. My husband and I don't have sex, he is technically a cuckold but he doesn't watch me or anything, he essentially just accepts that I play around with other men. I am 5'4, 155 pounds, 36DD tits with some big ole nipples, keep my pussy shaved, love bareback, love stranger sex, love to be tied up and fucked senseless, LOVE being spanked!, I have a shoe fetish and have been told that I have really nice feet so I keep my feet and toes well manicured...um, guess that is about it for now.

sitonthis and rethreader like this.
  2. PartyWife

PartyWife New Member

Can admin fix my birthdate please? I mistyped. My birth year is 1973 not 1971

3. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    hi hun hope you enjoy the site

4. lovely2222

lovely2222 New Member

its no matter when u born....the matter is white pussy and we sure u have that

5. rethreader

rethreader Active Member Real Person

Hello nice to meet you

6. PartyWife

PartyWife New Member

As a matter of fact I do have white pussy! How observant of you! :p

Hello to everyone.

7. rethreader

rethreader Active Member Real Person

Ladies gentlemen we all special in our own way and that's what brings us together its like a ice cream swirl