New to site, looking for fun

Encouraging your wife to go black speaks volumes. So does your profile "male". That means that she is not on board with "your" cuckold fantasy and she is most likely unaware of this profile since you didn't even make it as a "couple". At 36 years of age she should be quite capable of creating her own profile and selecting her own BBC as she will be the one getting fucked. The ole "I prescreen for her safety and I know what she likes" excuse is just so old. Obviously she likes little white dicklets she married you. Or is that we been together since Jr. High and I'm the only man she has ever been with excuse? If she didn't ask or complain about your bedroom skills then stop trying to convince her of something she has no interest in being a part of.

Encouraging your wife to go black speaks volumes. So does your profile "male". That means that she is not on board with "your" cuckold fantasy and she is most likely unaware of this profile since you didn't even make it as a "couple". At 36 years of age she should be quite capable of creating her own profile and selecting her own BBC as she will be the one getting fucked. The ole "I prescreen for her safety and I know what she likes" excuse is just so old. Obviously she likes little white dicklets she married you. Or is that we been together since Jr. High and I'm the only man she has ever been with excuse? If she didn't ask or complain about your bedroom skills then stop trying to convince her of something she has no interest in being a part of.
So WELL SAID!

Very well said

Back