New to SDH

So my gf recently made a joke about my size and I got spontaneously horny. We have been playing with the cuckolding idea but I've never experienced a turn on by girls talking about my size before. I'm 4.5 in cut BTW so I always kinda felt I'm standard white guy equipment lol

So my gf recently made a joke about my size and I got spontaneously horny. We have been playing with the cuckolding idea but I've never experienced a turn on by girls talking about my size before. I'm 4.5 in cut BTW so I always kinda felt I'm standard white guy equipment lol
We all love SDH as modern white wives. We love the power control and how it’s humiliating yet u are erect as we humiliate u. One of my best things in our marriage. Is to make my rich old weak pasty husband stand beside my gym rat who I like to be huge. And I sit on our couch. Msked in very high heels. For few reasons. Then tell them to strip for me. And my husband watches me gasp as my bull body is perfect. And I gasp. Ignoring him except for odd look of disgustt. Telling him this. Saying how black men are so superior and built to fuck. Then I watch my husband take his pants down in shame as I look at his tiny fuck. Then I can’t say how I live seting a blavk man do ssme. And it hangs down swinging between his huge thighs. It’s massive even totally soft. I sit there and say this. Often with a gf there too. Then I get up in my 9 in heels and stand between them. I’m taller than my 5ft7 husbsnd. And even in these heels the black bull towers over us both. So dominant. And he is in control. I could go in but. I couldn’t help answering the question in s wsy I love doing as how I love the SFH of a white msn which u shoukd do as a couple.

I can see why she would joke about your size but I don’t think she was joking

Back