New to here and somewhat new to lifestyle

My wife and I wanted to say hello to everyone. we joined this site to learn more about this lifestyle. We had one experience so far and it was a great experience for both of us. It was my wife 2nd time with a black guy her but her 1st time being watched. she had sex and I watched. I didn’t get involved in any way and it was hot to watch her. I’m not sure what that makes us I guess we will find out. We’re both excited to continue and see were this taken us!

My wife and I wanted to say hello to everyone. we joined this site to learn more about this lifestyle. We had one experience so far and it was a great experience for both of us. It was my wife 2nd time with a black guy her but her 1st time being watched. she had sex and I watched. I didn’t get involved in any way and it was hot to watch her. I’m not sure what that makes us I guess we will find out. We’re both excited to continue and see were this taken us!
Hello guys and welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the site

Welcome, enjoy, have fun exploring 😊 will follow your exploits 😊

Sounds like fun and a great start

My wife and I wanted to say hello to everyone. we joined this site to learn more about this lifestyle. We had one experience so far and it was a great experience for both of us. It was my wife 2nd time with a black guy her but her 1st time being watched. she had sex and I watched. I didn’t get involved in any way and it was hot to watch her. I’m not sure what that makes us I guess we will find out. We’re both excited to continue and see were this tak
Welcome to this site

Welcome to the site and to the lifestyle. Be ready for the both of yours sexual relationship to begin like never expected. It is about to become so intense and pleasurable. Sit back and enjoy

Back