New to forum, from Florida

Agreed..you can’t claim something you’ve never had. Don't think this is real at all
Think what you want to. Online names are designed to grab attention, and I am def interested in trying it. Don’t really care if you think I am fake or not, your loss!

Think what you want to. Online names are designed to grab attention, and I am def interested in trying it. Don’t really care if you think I am fake or not, your loss!
You definitely grab the attention with a profile name like that. All I’m saying is, I’m not going to make a screen name like King of Rwanda if I’ve never been there or experienced it. And believe Me, I won’t lose any sleep over you..who ever you are. I won’t call you a queen of BBC...I’d be just as much of a hypocrite as you. You enjoy your day

You definitely grab the attention with a profile name like that. All I’m saying is, I’m not going to make a screen name like King of Rwanda if I’ve never been there or experienced it. And believe Me, I won’t lose any sleep over you..who ever you are. I won’t call you a queen of BBC...I’d be just as much of a hypocrite as you. You enjoy your day
That’s fine, you can criticize my choice of name all you want, but don’t accuse me of not being a real person. That’s a total dick move, and not in the good way of that meaning.

A dick move huh, well...I DO have a BIG one. At any rate, I’m simply suggesting a change of name. Temptress of bbc, or even Goddess if you will. But the title of Queen should be left those Women who have the experience, and also know and live this Lifestyle. You’re new to the forum, so I welCUM you. Enjoy it all and verify soon..you’re chance to prove me wrong.

A dick move huh, well...I DO have a BIG one. At any rate, I’m simply suggesting a change of name. Temptress of bbc, or even Goddess if you will. But the title of Queen should be left those Women who have the experience, and also know and live this Lifestyle. You’re new to the forum, so I welCUM you. Enjoy it all and verify soon..you’re chance to prove me wrong.
If she lying to you now with false advertising, dont be surprised when you get stood up later

Fair enough, and I appreciate the suggestion.

Back