New to BtoW

It’s not mandatory… don’t be pressured by anyone to do so , a beautiful woman does not have too , enjoy
It's not mandatory, but there so many flakes and phonies on this thing, luvbbc. The number of non verified people who present themselves as someone to trust taking time to try and get to know is not a dime a dozen. Many people here if not most don't even bother to try.

Fake profile yep there’s plenty even the so called real people on this site. The new mandatory screening for real people make sense to me, the video verification is definitely the way to go … my personal beliefs ,I just communicate with only the New verified people after this date 05/08/2022 then you are safe Or safer.

Fake profile yep there’s plenty even the so called real people on this site. The new mandatory screening for real people make sense to me, the video verification is definitely the way to go … my personal beliefs ,I just communicate with only the New verified people after this date 05/08/2022 then you are safe Or safer.
I love the new verification process using the video. That's why I went ahead and included one with a video in my media. I wanted people to know exactly what they see in my pics is in the video. Unless they are serious about meeting I don't give out any more information than that. Well, for the most part, I don't. I have swapped hot pics with people here who are far but they are real, but chances are we won't meet, so we shared some hotter pics.

Lol you never know … but you are absolutely right , the chance of meeting someone here are slim to none. If you are a traveller or go on vacation, people can give tips on how the go meet locals or hotspots… good luck in your findings.

Back