New to BNWO

Looking to be trained and turned into a trans/femboy sex slave for the BNWO. I’d really like contact with BNWO followers in person in the Edmonton area and be put into my place so I can serve the master race. Willing to become owned or even pimped out after my feminization (Note I am a little on the bigger side but have been losing weight and am aiming for a feminine form)

Looking to be trained and turned into a trans/femboy sex slave for the BNWO. I’d really like contact with BNWO followers in person in the Edmonton area and be put into my place so I can serve the master race. Willing to become owned or even pimped out after my feminization (Note I am a little on the bigger side but have been losing weight and am aiming for a feminine form)
Good for you!

Same here

Back