New Sissy Boy Here (With GF)

There is the fantasy of being totally subservient when you are hot and horny and then there is the reality of not having your hormones in balance when you will never get hot and horny again. This is not something you pursue for anybody but yourself and not something done lightly to get off.

My girlfriend of nearly 6 years who I share this account with would like for me to continue to be feminized and move towards castration as then I am no longer a man to her and we can concentrate on serving bbc together... (see our profile for pics of her!)
Castration is an extreme measure that I am not prepared to do at this point. I may change my mind after I have been on feminizing hormones and herbs a while longer. My wife encouraged me to start the hormones & herbs at the very beginning of Covid. I am certainly starting to experience physical and emotional changes. I feel wonderful most of the time. My desire to cross dress is growing stronger than ever, especially as I am starting to grow little breasts.

La castración es una medida extrema que no estoy preparado para hacer en este momento. Puedo cambiar de opinión después de haber estado feminizando hormonas y hierbas por un tiempo más. Mi esposa me animó a comenzar con las hormonas y las hierbas al comienzo de Covid. Ciertamente estoy empezando a experimentar cambios físicos y emocionales. Me siento maravilloso la mayor parte del tiempo. Mi deseo de travestismo es cada vez más fuerte que nunca, especialmente cuando me empiezan a crecer los pechos pequeños.
¿Qué hierve bebes?

La castración es una medida extrema que no estoy preparado para hacer en este momento. Puedo cambiar de opinión después de haber estado feminizando hormonas y hierbas por un tiempo más. Mi esposa me animó a comenzar con las hormonas y las hierbas al comienzo de Covid. Ciertamente estoy empezando a experimentar cambios físicos y emocionales. Me siento maravilloso la mayor parte del tiempo. Mi deseo de travestismo es cada vez más fuerte que nunca, especialmente cuando me empiezan a crecer los pechos pequeños.
¿Qué hierve bebes?

Back