New section in Forums for Bi/gay white men wanting to meet Bi/gay BBC

tripledd

Male
From
NJ, US
I know there is a section in forums for Bi cockold couples, but suggesting a new section for just Bi/gay white men wanting to meet Bi/gay BBC. From reading all the categories, I'm positive that it would be very receptive for all interested individuals!! The stories/pics and videos would be awesome. I love watching hot white women submit their desires to BBC, but I also occasionally like to give head and receive to a hot black stud till he nuts in my mouth and swallow.
Anyone care to share your thoughts, male or female?

This site is supposed to be dedicated to black men and white women. As it is, even though there is a specific forum for cucks they pretty much post their stuff in any and all forums. If you have a gay forum then it'll only encourage more of that stuff in the general forum.

I don't come on this site to see pics of a white guy sucking a black cock. I don't believe most other people do either.

If this entire site were turned into a forum for the the debasement of white males and the pursuit of gay/bisexual activity that would not be enough to satisfy some people. They would go scouting for another straight site asking for inclusion of a gay section, I'd bet.

Interestingly enough, you'd be hard pressed to find a male who is straight, I'd bet again, being on a gay website asking for a heterosexual part to be included.

In short, for some people it's just not enough that there a number of sites on the web that cater specifically to their sexual orientation, in this case, gay and bi. No, that's just not enough. Not for them.

This site is supposed to be dedicated to black men and white women. As it is, even though there is a specific forum for cucks they pretty much post their stuff in any and all forums. If you have a gay forum then it'll only encourage more of that stuff in the general forum.

I don't come on this site to see pics of a white guy sucking a black cock. I don't believe most other people do either.
Read some of the other responses, some agree with me. If you don't like my Idea, that's your freedom not to view my suggested content!

l only suck cock when my wife is being owned, which is pretty much all the time. I was made to suck her owner and have learned my fate. Naked on my knees with my dicklet caged in the presence of superior black cock.

Read some of the other responses, some agree with me. If you don't like my Idea, that's your freedom not to view my suggested content!

I don't need to read any of the other responses. They're irrelevant. Perhaps you should read the forum rules. I've copied rule number 3 below.

3. DO NOT post, upload any gay (male-on-male) & transgender content in non-specific forum sections or in media gallery. This site is exclusively for heterosexual interactions.

If that's your argument, then let's make a generalization; there's an entire internet full of adult sites out there. Some probably tailor specifically to (or at least are open to) relations regarding interracial homosexual males. This site isn't one of them.

If you don't like that, don't come on B2W.

Last edited:
I don't need to read any of the other responses. They're irrelevant. Perhaps you should read the forum rules. I've copied rule number 3 below.

3. DO NOT post, upload any gay (male-on-male) & transgender content in non-specific forum sections or in media gallery. This site is exclusively for heterosexual interactions.
Exactly, why are there Lesbian and bisexual sections in the forum?!!

ditto

blog-discrim-500x280-v02.png

If you're a man who likes only cock and you're therefore on a gay site but it is full of women coming there insisting they must have pussy . . . you see the point I hope. Doubt it though.

Back