New pictures

mybfismyslave

Couple
Real Person
From
Belgium
Posted some new pictures of the goddess for you guys!
Hope this is the right place to share.

Pm if you want to have her Kik, she is looking for fun people to sext with :)

Disclaimer: neither of us is looking to take orders from anyone, I only take orders from her. What we desire are people who can make my girl so fucking hot and horny, make me super jealous, and fill in my lack of sexual performance by giving her amazing fantasies!
(No actual meeting up)

Kind regards!

Her fantasies are have sex with you guys. She is looking to sext with you, exchange picture etc...
Just no actual meeting up :).

Love to hear from you!
Always be respectful

?? bro I’m trying to help you out. That’s why nobody has replied to you. Nobody sext anymore, except teenagers. Especially if they can’t ensure they are actually talking to your lady. If you’re just wanting to live out your gay cuck fantasies just go to the bi forum, dude. There are so many gay men on this site hiding behind their women that it’s starting to get stale?.

?? bro I’m trying to help you out. That’s why nobody has replied to you. Nobody sext anymore, except teenagers. Especially if they can’t ensure they are actually talking to your lady. If you’re just wanting to live out your gay cuck fantasies just go to the bi forum, dude. There are so many gay men on this site hiding behind their women that it’s starting to get stale?.

BULLSHIT !!! Their is some OG Brotha on here with a cock like a Tennessee Mule a wore out left thumb and a Flip Phone !!!!!

My wifey is a real woman, and she sexts on occasion. As far as gay men go, you should wish there were a helluva lot more, because that might level the playing field a little.

I don't know where you are going with this or where u are coming from, she is getting loads of response and the rest of your message is just of topic.

Kindly, please don't respond anymore :)

Back