New Orleans

I really wish you would reconsider. Due to the great conviviality of lovely New Orleans it is now a new epicenter. I wish you all the best in safety.
You are right about the need to reconsider. New Orleans' medical facilities are about to be overwhelmed with coronavirus cases. One current theory is that Mardi Gras celebrations were hot spots for the rapid growth of cases.

You are right about the need to reconsider. New Orleans' medical facilities are about to be overwhelmed with coronavirus cases. One current theory is that Mardi Gras celebrations were hot spots for the rapid growth of cases.
That is what I meant about conviviality. In general, Louisiana is a very social place. So many towns have their town parties. Le Bon Temps in Baton Rouge.....

Yeah as much as i love Mardi Gras, definitely would have been beneficial to have known the potential spread of the virus before and precautions taken. But this is nothing to play with at any age. (Speaking as someone that has lost someone i know to the the virus)

Not much up until this COVID19 situation gets better. Pussy is good but life is better. Things will get better with time. Nola will rebound.

The lifestyle is growing and women and couples are making themselves more available.

Back