New member. advice/support needed.

Hey everyone.

Thank you for allowing me to post here. I am in a difficult situation and need advice from group members.
Back in January, I posted an ad on double list looking for a BBC bull for my beautiful wife. Yes, I am a cuck and my wife is the more aggressive partner of the two. We had discussed finding her someone exclusive and at first, she was hesitant but eventually came around with some established ground rules.
We met this guy in his mid 20's. A really good-looking dude, BBC who seemed to have have everything going for him. Looks, body, job, education. I was a bit intimidated when I met him but this was ultimately my wife's choice. She was interested right away. We ended up meeting in a public forum, and it went very well. I left the coffee shop for about an hour to give them time to discuss privately. When I returned, both were gone. I was calling my wife over and over and my calls were going to VM.
I went home and waited for her. She arrived a few hours later and told me she left with him and went back to his place. They had sex. I was upset because this went against the agreement we set, but ultimately let it go because I do love her and want her to be happy. A month later, before the pandemic hit the US, I had gone away for a business trip for two weeks. My wife and I always made it a point to talk everyday, usually in the AM when I am away and we did. Everything seemed normal and when I returned home, everything seemed normal, except one thing. She wouldn't let me touch her sexually. She would make excuses, wasn't feeling well, on her period, etc etc. So, the pandemic hits and we are both working from home. I was trying to make the best of a bad situation, doing special things for her, cooking for her, doing projects around the house she wanted done. There was this distance though. And no sex. No sex since February, only occasional foreplay.
To make a very long story short, I soon started becoming suspicious something more was going on with her. A friend suggested I call my cell phone company and request they send me a copies of all the outgoing/incoming calls on my wife's phone going back to January. I noticed a pattern of one number on her bill, going back to January, and quite a few incoming/outgoing from the same number, especially the two weeks I was away for business. I called the number from my friends phone and it was him. The black dude she hooked up with in January.
I didn't say anything to her, instead choosing to hire a private detective. Back in May, I went up to Lake Havasu to see my parents to see what she'd do while I was away. Yep, you guessed it. She hooked up with him everyday and I have photos from the PI showing her arriving at his place, and staying overnight on several occasions.
Needless to say, I was heartbroken and still am and I also blame myself. I had no choice but to confront her with this, and she turned everything around on me. Also threatened me that if I go public about her affair, she would out me as a cuckhold to my family. Told her I still loved her and I wanted to make the marriage work. She tells me she wants out. She is in love with him and wants to be with him.
I did not agree to a divorce, mostly because I was unwilling to give up on my marriage but also because there are assets, 401k's and investments to consider on both ends. I hired a lawyer. She hired a lawyer and here we are. She wants me to sign over the house, in return for no spousal support or access to my 401k. (I do make most of the money). I am asking her to agree to a 50/50 split, she won't budge. She has since moved out of the house and I am unsure of where she is living. I can only assume they are together. Thankfully, we have no *******.
This past weekend, I get a VM from the dude. He is now getting involved telling me I am standing in the way of them building a future together and he wants this situation resolved as quick as possible before it causes me more problems. I took that as a threat, and I have to admit, this guy intimidates me but I will never let him know that. And why does a divorce or no divorce stand in the way of "their future"? My marriage is over. He won. Still not sure what he means by that and why the rush.

Anyhow, my question is what would you do if you were in this situation? My lawyer is advising me to agree to her terms, but I have to admit, I am angry about doing so. There is over 300,000 in equity in this house and I resent that the money will very likely go towards a future home for the two of them.
Also, cuckhold situations can be fun and fulfilling, but never in my wildest dreams would I think this would be the outcome for me. That my marriage would be ruined as a result. My advice to everyone here who's involved in situations like this is be very careful with situations like this. if it happened to me, it can happen to anyone.

Hey everyone.

Thank you for allowing me to post here. I am in a difficult situation and need advice from group members.
Back in January, I posted an ad on double list looking for a BBC bull for my beautiful wife. Yes, I am a cuck and my wife is the more aggressive partner of the two. We had discussed finding her someone exclusive and at first, she was hesitant but eventually came around with some established ground rules.
We met this guy in his mid 20's. A really good-looking dude, BBC who seemed to have have everything going for him. Looks, body, job, education. I was a bit intimidated when I met him but this was ultimately my wife's choice. She was interested right away. We ended up meeting in a public forum, and it went very well. I left the coffee shop for about an hour to give them time to discuss privately. When I returned, both were gone. I was calling my wife over and over and my calls were going to VM.
I went home and waited for her. She arrived a few hours later and told me she left with him and went back to his place. They had sex. I was upset because this went against the agreement we set, but ultimately let it go because I do love her and want her to be happy. A month later, before the pandemic hit the US, I had gone away for a business trip for two weeks. My wife and I always made it a point to talk everyday, usually in the AM when I am away and we did. Everything seemed normal and when I returned home, everything seemed normal, except one thing. She wouldn't let me touch her sexually. She would make excuses, wasn't feeling well, on her period, etc etc. So, the pandemic hits and we are both working from home. I was trying to make the best of a bad situation, doing special things for her, cooking for her, doing projects around the house she wanted done. There was this distance though. And no sex. No sex since February, only occasional foreplay.
To make a very long story short, I soon started becoming suspicious something more was going on with her. A friend suggested I call my cell phone company and request they send me a copies of all the outgoing/incoming calls on my wife's phone going back to January. I noticed a pattern of one number on her bill, going back to January, and quite a few incoming/outgoing from the same number, especially the two weeks I was away for business. I called the number from my friends phone and it was him. The black dude she hooked up with in January.
I didn't say anything to her, instead choosing to hire a private detective. Back in May, I went up to Lake Havasu to see my parents to see what she'd do while I was away. Yep, you guessed it. She hooked up with him everyday and I have photos from the PI showing her arriving at his place, and staying overnight on several occasions.
Needless to say, I was heartbroken and still am and I also blame myself. I had no choice but to confront her with this, and she turned everything around on me. Also threatened me that if I go public about her affair, she would out me as a cuckhold to my family. Told her I still loved her and I wanted to make the marriage work. She tells me she wants out. She is in love with him and wants to be with him.
I did not agree to a divorce, mostly because I was unwilling to give up on my marriage but also because there are assets, 401k's and investments to consider on both ends. I hired a lawyer. She hired a lawyer and here we are. She wants me to sign over the house, in return for no spousal support or access to my 401k. (I do make most of the money). I am asking her to agree to a 50/50 split, she won't budge. She has since moved out of the house and I am unsure of where she is living. I can only assume they are together. Thankfully, we have no *******.
This past weekend, I get a VM from the dude. He is now getting involved telling me I am standing in the way of them building a future together and he wants this situation resolved as quick as possible before it causes me more problems. I took that as a threat, and I have to admit, this guy intimidates me but I will never let him know that. And why does a divorce or no divorce stand in the way of "their future"? My marriage is over. He won. Still not sure what he means by that and why the rush.

Anyhow, my question is what would you do if you were in this situation? My lawyer is advising me to agree to her terms, but I have to admit, I am angry about doing so. There is over 300,000 in equity in this house and I resent that the money will very likely go towards a future home for the two of them.
Also, cuckhold situations can be fun and fulfilling, but never in my wildest dreams would I think this would be the outcome for me. That my marriage would be ruined as a result. My advice to everyone here who's involved in situations like this is be very careful with situations like this. if it happened to me, it can happen to anyone.
I think that’s the chance you take. If she wants to leave you for a BBC she was never really yours to begin with.

Hey everyone.

My heart goes out to you! It is the chance you take and very unfortunately it has gone badly for you. I am glad you have highlighted the dangers of becoming a cuck.
I wish you the very best of luck my friend as you rebuild your life 👍👍

Trust is everything. Like Maria said, if you get into the lifestyle there are risks involved. Cut your losses and find you a woman who wants a cuck, obviously your wife wants to be a black man‘s woman.

Hey everyone.

Sad but always a possibility in the lifestyle. My advice.

1. Check your states marital laws as it pertains to infidelity. She could be I legal trouble right there. She abandoned the marriage and moved out first? Big no no! She screwed up her case if she did.

2. Make sure to record every threat and date and time of each. More trouble for them.

3. don’t worry about outing you, sorry to say but...lie through your teeth! Awful women cheated on me all over the place and now is spreading lies. Trust me! It will stick.

4. beat her to re punch and release all pics from the PI to her family. Ask your lawyer about this, may be trouble but.....

5. hire a mom fucker of an attorney, I suggest a female. It will play better in court.

6. play the victim card hard!!!!!!

7. can the PI check the other guy out? Could catch illegal activities.

8. seems she wants the house bad!? Tell her no house and just some money that’s it, fuck her if she says no.

9. you make more mo eat, drag it through the court system and shred her finances and his doing so. If they ******* enough $ they’ll back off.

sorry but this fight should be a fight of Attrition.
I’m sorry for your loss, be strong and work on your fucking Self Respect. No offense, but it seems you’ve lost it.

ALL communication is between your lawyers. Don't respond to him or her just say CONTACT MY LAWYER and hang up. She/he will call/text and maybe even show up to talk DO NOT TALK/COMMUNICATE but say CALL MY LAWYER.

Hey everyone.

50 - 50 split stick to it

Update: I want to thank everyone for the advice and support back in July. I did end up agreeing to my ex's terms and filed for divorce in August. We have a court date in early October and pending no issues with the pandemic, I should be formally divorced. I did find out she's been with him all along. They are living together. I finally realized I cannot ******* someone to love me. I am going better, still blame myself though. Hopefully that will change in time.

Hey everyone.

I don't believe one word of this very long story! Not one word.

WoW, My husband is sitting here and his comment is as verbatim. That bitch wouldn’t get *******! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I love my husband! Again Verbatim, 50/50? what state is this in? Get another lawyer and out her ass first. If she moved out she may can be charged with desertion of the marriage. That right there isn’t good for her. Also there is something called “alienation of affection” is another thing his attorney could have used against her lover to help his cause.
Personally, and this is my opinion, not my husbands, he is better off without her cheating ass. And if my husband cheated on me, and then wanted 50% of our assets, I would tell him to pound sand and I would see him in court.
Just my .02’s on the matter. I don’t like people who cheat!

WoW, My husband is sitting here and his comment is as verbatim. That bitch wouldn’t get *******! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I love my husband! Again Verbatim, 50/50? what state is this in? Get another lawyer and out her ass first. If she moved out she may can be charged with desertion of the marriage. That right there isn’t good for her. Also there is something called “alienation of affection” is another thing his attorney could have used against her lover to help his cause.
Personally, and this is my opinion, not my husbands, he is better off without her cheating ass. And if my husband cheated on me, and then wanted 50% of our assets, I would tell him to pound sand and I would see him in court.
Just my .02’s on the matter. I don’t like people who cheat!

Please see this:

Everybody, read this before drawing any conclusions:

The stories are remarkably similar. Both guys are named Mark too! 🤔

He fooled a lot of members with this story last time (present company included). To pull this same stunt 2 years later, this thread needs to be moved to either the Stories section (as was suggested) or other action.

Back