New Latin Couple looking BBC in Vegas .

Plenty of easy BBC to enjoy in Vegas but you need to know how to shop. I
recommend you join swing life styles website to find premium "real" BBC if you want a good fucking. So many
black guys call themselves BBCs when they only sport 5 or 6 inches erect and many of them smoke too much weed causing them
to have erectile dysfunction problem when its time to play. At lease on SLS you can look at references from other swingers. I learn
that most responses are embellished and you really need to use face time, skype and make sure they are hung or you will be wasting your time. ALSO STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE UNDER 35- THEY ARE THE WORST TIMEWASTERS.

Attachments

• tee.JPG
    tee.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 204
recommend you join swing life styles website to find premium "real" BBC if you want a good fucking. So many
black guys call themselves BBCs when they only sport 5 or 6 inches erect and many of them smoke too much weed causing them
to have erectile dysfunction problem when its time to play. At lease on SLS you can look at references from other swingers. I learn
that most responses are embellished and you really need to use face time, skype and make sure they are hung or you will be wasting your time. ALSO STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE UNDER 35- THEY ARE THE WORST TIMEWASTERS.
So true

Wow what a write up ??

Back