New Jersey Couple - Host our first time please

We are a New Jersey Couple looking to have our first time cuckold experience. She is 21, thick and sexy, very shy but wants to be opened up. I am 23, and want to watch her get pleasured. We are looking for someone with experience, who can last a while and make her cum multiple times. We want someone who is clean and ******* and disease free, and she would want the person to wear a condom. We are looking for tomorrow night. Message us if your interest, and we are around the Monmouth County Area.

We are a New Jersey Couple looking to have our first time cuckold experience. She is 21, thick and sexy, very shy but wants to be opened up. I am 23, and want to watch her get pleasured. We are looking for someone with experience, who can last a while and make her cum multiple times. We want someone who is clean and ******* and disease free, and she would want the person to wear a condom. We are looking for tomorrow night. Message us if your interest, and we are around the Monmouth County Area.
I am available after 8pm. im absolutely ******* and disease free.im 9" long and very thick. I live in Burlington county. will drive to you.

Attachments

• IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Back