New Jersey Consistent Situation

realasitgets

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Greetings to all in this forum, hope everyone finds what they seek and desire. I'm here basically seeking a consistent hotwife/cuck couple to meet on a regular basis. Definitely 100% real and not into wasting valuable time. Also not here to Dibble and dabble with different people every weekend. I'm more so looking for a regular situation to enjoy intense sexual experiences. If I peek your interest feel free to reach out and let's see if we can make something happen.

Greetings to all in this forum, hope everyone finds what they seek and desire. I'm here basically seeking a consistent hotwife/cuck couple to meet on a regular basis. Definitely 100% real and not into wasting valuable time. Also not here to Dibble and dabble with different people every weekend. I'm more so looking for a regular situation to enjoy intense sexual experiences. If I peek your interest feel free to reach out and let's see if we can make something happen.
Me and my girl are looking for the same

Say hello

Check us out

Back