New in this

Hi everyone...I'm 30, and my fiance is 26.
I have massive desire to see her with other guy. I proposed her few times to try something but she refused anything cause she loves me too much and she thinks that Im testing her...so we never tried anything about that. After few months not mentioning my desire, yesterday I told her that will be great if she could just flert with someone on her work, in the bar etc. And she laughed and said that would be fun, I like to be flerty. I dont wanna be pushy, but now im confused, because before she was strictly against my idea and yesterday I had feeling that she became more lenient for my ideas. So I need advice, should I continue talk about that or I should be more patient and waiting. Im afraid that I will be too pushy if I continue with "when will you start flerting, with, did you flirt with anyone today...bla bla". Do you thing that I have chance with my gf or Im just i console myself. Any advice is good.

Hi everyone...I'm 30, and my fiance is 26.
I have massive desire to see her with other guy. I proposed her few times to try something but she refused anything cause she loves me too much and she thinks that Im testing her...so we never tried anything about that. After few months not mentioning my desire, yesterday I told her that will be great if she could just flert with someone on her work, in the bar etc. And she laughed and said that would be fun, I like to be flerty. I dont wanna be pushy, but now im confused, because before she was strictly against my idea and yesterday I had feeling that she became more lenient for my ideas. So I need advice, should I continue talk about that or I should be more patient and waiting. Im afraid that I will be too pushy if I continue with "when will you start flerting, with, did you flirt with anyone today...bla bla". Do you thing that I have chance with my gf or Im just i console myself. Any advice is good.
Yeah keep pushing and being constant and she will be flirty- with another guy because you became a one track record and a pain in the butt. I see this all day here. How do I make my GF, how do I make my wife, do this or want that. You dont. How does your GF get you to be with another man? Or a woman you dont find attractive? Or something else? They dont. Stop pushing and thinking that because your incessant desire to push your fantasy on her- will make her horny and is a turn on. Its not. Its annoying and she will drop you if you keep it up. Want to have some sexy bedroom play- occasssionaly? OK that can be hot to describe a scenario while you have foreplay. But the constant barrage of do this do that will make her do exactly that with someone else who respects her desire and morale boundries.

Back