MissKittyKat

Female
Real Person
From
OH, US
Couple, wife 30 hubby 40, looking to experience hotwifing, looking for bbc-- preferably multiple at a time if anyone's in for a group meet up--but willing to entertain one bull at a time...Bit of a stag/vixen couple, hubby wants to dress me up and set up my dates and see me have the fun. I crave being used for my feminine purpose and would be so grateful for a blowbang! Hubby has been training me very initially how to think and act with black bulls, and I'm ready to take my training beyond watching the screen so desperately...Let us know if you're in the area, we love adventures.

Attachments

• 20230508_231414.jpg
    20230508_231414.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 426
  • 20230508_230645~3.jpg
    20230508_230645~3.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 422
  • Screenshot_20230617_033651_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230617_033651_Photos.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 432
Couple, wife 30 hubby 40, looking to experience hotwifing, looking for bbc-- preferably multiple at a time if anyone's in for a group meet up--but willing to entertain one bull at a time...Bit of a stag/vixen couple, hubby wants to dress me up and set up my dates and see me have the fun. I crave being used for my feminine purpose and would be so grateful for a blowbang! Hubby has been training me very initially how to think and act with black bulls, and I'm ready to take my training beyond watching the screen so desperately...Let us know if you're in the area, we love adventures.
Outstanding! Cleveland cuck here.... its a fun scene. Thats so great of your husband to train and lead you in.

Cleveland bull here 😉

I’m in love the collar is fucking hot

Interested in Cleveland

Hey so how did it go for you guys ?:) any tips ?:) love the outfits BTW!

Back