new here

um hi.

i just kinda wanted to make an account to see what's on here, i'm really new to this but just kinda wanted to explore things a little. i never thought i'd make a profile on a site like this.

um hi.

i just kinda wanted to make an account to see what's on here, i'm really new to this but just kinda wanted to explore things a little. i never thought i'd make a profile on a site like this.

Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask any questions you like

Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask any questions you like

thanks! will do.

Welcome to the club! I really enjoy this site, the people here are awesome and very helpful!
yea everyone has been really nice.

Welcum.. And what are you confused about exactly? Lol
um, well like i'm not normally really big into sex stuff so probably making a profile here is the most out there thing for me, kinda confused about how i feel about like exploring this kinda stuff.

thanks! will do.

yea everyone has been really nice.

um, well like i'm not normally really big into sex stuff so probably making a profile here is the most out there thing for me, kinda confused about how i feel about like exploring this kinda stuff.
Well you should definitely Explore things here that makes you feel comfortable Try chatting with people who might like the same interests as you

um hi.

Mike here 49 m Lexington ky hit me back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-194829_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-194829_Gallery.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210921_222927.jpg
    20210921_222927.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 17
um hi.

Welcome to the community.........

um hi.

Never say never ;) You are clearly not alone in that thinking, as it relates to exploring this side of the world.

That's me. Can I see you.

Attachments

• 20210921_222927.jpg
    20210921_222927.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210921-194829_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-194829_Gallery.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 10
Back