new here

hi I'm 53 white female... I had my 1st fantasys about being taken sexually by a black man when I was 9... I will go into more details later... I used to visit a site calked darksecrets.com but they closed a few months back. I signed a Black Cock Slut Agreement from that site and will share with any black man that request a copy. I have always hoped that 1 day all white females learn and accept our true place on our knees servicing our Black Masters, and that white boys will need permission to get any pussy or sex of any kind from the Black Man 1st. and Only the Black Man and his black Friends can cum in any of our 3 hole. On the other site it stated what our Duties and Obligations are. I am now a Happy Big Black Cock Slut for life. ~Veronica
Tell it like its suppose to be , Do your duty to spread the word.....

hi I'm 53 white female... I had my 1st fantasys about being taken sexually by a black man when I was 9... I will go into more details later... I used to visit a site calked darksecrets.com but they closed a few months back. I signed a Black Cock Slut Agreement from that site and will share with any black man that request a copy. I have always hoped that 1 day all white females learn and accept our true place on our knees servicing our Black Masters, and that white boys will need permission to get any pussy or sex of any kind from the Black Man 1st. and Only the Black Man and his black Friends can cum in any of our 3 hole. On the other site it stated what our Duties and Obligations are. I am now a Happy Big Black Cock Slut for life. ~Veronica
Maybe you could talk to my wife, i wish she thought like you.

I would Love to talk to her and help her see the truth and how she can gain sexual satisfaction by doing her duty and become the Big Black Cock Slut she was born to be. Big Black Cock is absolutely taking over with reckless abandon. They are taking our cunts, our whole being... there is no hope in the little white boy pee pee... date a True Man The Black Man and do as you're told you won't regret it.

I would Love to talk to her and help her see the truth and how she can gain sexual satisfaction by doing her duty and become the Big Black Cock Slut she was born to be. Big Black Cock is absolutely taking over with reckless abandon. They are taking our cunts, our whole being... there is no hope in the little white boy pee pee... date a True Man The Black Man and do as you're told you won't regret it.

my wife has felt the way you have for years :)

smart girl... one day all white females will be BBC Sluts and the poor white boy will have to wack off to get release or pay the Black Man to even get a hand job from his wife. lol I know my hole won't be contaminated by white cum ever again... I only let Black Cock cum in me now. : )

smart girl... one day all white females will be BBC Sluts and the poor white boy will have to wack off to get release or pay the Black Man to even get a hand job from his wife. lol I know my hole won't be contaminated by white cum ever again... I only let Black Cock cum in me now. : )

Good. That's how it should be! :)

Hell...yeah! Thats a real bbc lover. I love you

First of all, I am glad there's not many white women who thinks and feels like you whoring themselves only to BBC men.

Secondly, I don't think you can speak or represent yourself for all white women to accept their roles to serve only black men.

Lastly, There are lots of white women and non white ladies who love, respect and very loyal to their husbands or bfs and they will never bow down or be slave to anyone....Don't let your sex drive ruin your mind.

very well said naughty little white bitch!

Back