New here!

Hello to All! We are a french couple. quite new for us to join a forum. I'm 55 and she is 56. We will navigate in the site and will find our way.
We already posted several photos and hope you will appreciate them.
We hope to find friends here and find the opportunity to live some experiences notably interracial.

Attachments

• _20190222_174355.JPG
    _20190222_174355.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 83
Hello to All! We are a french couple. quite new for us to join a forum. I'm 55 and she is 56. We will navigate in the site and will find our way.
We hope to find friends here and find the opportunity to live some experiences notably interracial.
Beautiful mature lady welcome to the site

Beautoful pm me

If you are indeed a couple, you should verify as such and have your profile changed from male to couple.

Back