New here. Rate my 22 yo BBC

Hey I’m new here and I’m currently living in Toledo, Ohio tryna fuck some snow sluts out here lol. I’m 22 and decided to kick off black history month with showing off my big dick 😈 Rate it and hmu if you wanna talk

Attachments

• B4E98051-3C60-4671-94A6-109781CDB52E.jpeg
    B4E98051-3C60-4671-94A6-109781CDB52E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 363
Hey I’m new here and I’m currently living in Toledo, Ohio tryna fuck some snow sluts out here lol. I’m 22 and decided to kick off black history month with showing off my big dick 😈 Rate it and hmu if you wanna talk
Damn that dick is huge. I wish you were in Northern Cali. I'd have you bang my girl and her thick Latina ass.

Very nice! I give it a 9. Would love to play with it right now, beat it til you get semi hard then suck it deep and sloppy, slap it on my face then watch you destroy my gf 🔥

Would love for you tickle my cervix and fill all my holes with cum please, how's your oral skills can you make me squirt it turns me into an insatiable slut for bbc's

Back