New here, never been with anyone other than husband ...

... and I'm looking to expand my horizons, with my husband's blessing. We have a wonderful marriage and sex life, and nothing will get in the way of that, but he's convinced me to take the leap and try some new sexual experiences. No one would ever think from seeing me in public that I am anything but a shy, sweet girl though ;)

I've had a secret attraction to well-built, confident, black men for years, but have been too shy to act on it. Right now we are looking to start by finding a male or couple in the Chicago area or in one of the cities where one or both of us travels for business (Las Vegas, Seattle, Atlanta to name a few). Looking forward to meeting real people! Once we've built rapport with someone, I would want to start by meeting for a ******* with my husband present. From there, we can see how things develop. We've discussed a variety of experiences I want to have, from vanilla to wild. We can talk about those privately.

I'm tall - 5'11", long legs, average build, natural 34Ds, medium-length brunette.

View media item 153072
View media item 153002
Good luck. You'll be fine.

... and I'm looking to expand my horizons, with my husband's blessing. We have a wonderful marriage and sex life, and nothing will get in the way of that, but he's convinced me to take the leap and try some new sexual experiences. No one would ever think from seeing me in public that I am anything but a shy, sweet girl though ;)

I've had a secret attraction to well-built, confident, black men for years, but have been too shy to act on it. Right now we are looking to start by finding a male or couple in the Chicago area or in one of the cities where one or both of us travels for business (Las Vegas, Seattle, Atlanta to name a few). Looking forward to meeting real people! Once we've built rapport with someone, I would want to start by meeting for a ******* with my husband present. From there, we can see how things develop. We've discussed a variety of experiences I want to have, from vanilla to wild. We can talk about those privately.

I'm tall - 5'11", long legs, average build, natural 34Ds, medium-length brunette.

View media item 153072
View media item 153002
Good luck in your search! Be patient when finding the right guy to make your first time the best! Plus get verified if you want to meet real people off this site. You can also use Swingerlifestyle (SLS) to try and find real people! This site is filled with a lot of fakes and fantasy people! Good luck, be safe and have fun!

View media item 153072
View media item 153002

Let me enlighten you on a few things ,since the administrators and moderators don't inform ANY of the members when they're updating the site, as it's" Undergoing maintenance ". If you want to maintain some 'privacy' in your inbox DO NOT 'like' anything in the conversation thread. Something that's private between you and that individual should always 'remain' private! Not on the list of notifications for a live audience to view in the shadows. :) Glad we were able to communicate some. I really enjoy our sexvos and getting very familiar.

View media item 153072
View media item 153002
You're amazing...I really would like to introduce you and your husband to the bbc world.

Attachments

• P_20170408_210750_1_p_2_1_1.jpg
    P_20170408_210750_1_p_2_1_1.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 29

Let's converse.

Back