New here, mexican couple, I’m lost

mexican0

Male
From
TX, US
Hi we are on our 30’s been married for 12 years and I’m interested into the hotwife/cuckold style. My wife knows about it and we had a twitter account going but nothing really happened besides pics and regular videos of her, besides I blew it up by trying to sopes the process. Now I’m here hopefully trying to get her more involved another issue that I’m encountering she doesn’t speak English we are both from Mexico and just the fact about having anything to do with the lifestyle is already a challenge itself.

Attachments

• 49B08FC0-D22D-49E8-9D19-19A10655CC59.jpeg
    49B08FC0-D22D-49E8-9D19-19A10655CC59.jpeg
    868.6 KB · Views: 369
  • 5D3E21FA-6275-4550-BEB8-E2C98953C98F.jpeg
    5D3E21FA-6275-4550-BEB8-E2C98953C98F.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 362
Hi we are on our 30’s been married for 12 years and I’m interested into the hotwife/cuckold style. My wife knows about it and we had a twitter account going but nothing really happened besides pics and regular videos of her, besides I blew it up by trying to sopes the process. Now I’m here hopefully trying to get her more involved another issue that I’m encountering she doesn’t speak English we are both from Mexico and just the fact about having anything to do with the lifestyle is already a challenge itself.
Incredible lady. She would look freaking amazing with a bbc or two

Hermosa. Buscan un joven educado que puede mantener masiso toda la noche? ;))
31 años. Bombero. 5’11”. 178lbs. Athletico.
Sur de California, pero viajo mucho ;)

I can help with that

Your wife definitely needs some BBC!!!

Que bien photo

Back