New here, looking for friends and more?

KYMKOXXX

Female
Married Hotwife Queen of Spades in the making. Straight, White hubby is voyeur and loves sharing me! New to all this, only let one of hubby’s friends eat me, and one hours long gangbang with three young, thuggish Black dudes. I sucked and swallowed all three, down on my knees totally naked, one after the other. Then two fucked me missionary twice each, cumming inside me all four times. Looking for one main bull, and also to have more gangbangs after working up to it. Writing a book “The Hotwife Letters.” Prefer BLACK guys, young, fit, clean. Time for Cougar to ******* her milk, rawr!

Attachments

• A909FA51-D604-4CB1-B916-23E61E301B6D.jpeg
    A909FA51-D604-4CB1-B916-23E61E301B6D.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 88
Married Hotwife Queen of Spades in the making. Straight, White hubby is voyeur and loves sharing me! New to all this, only let one of hubby’s friends eat me, and one hours long gangbang with three young, thuggish Black dudes. I sucked and swallowed all three, down on my knees totally naked, one after the other. Then two fucked me missionary twice each, cumming inside me all four times. Looking for one main bull, and also to have more gangbangs after working up to it. Writing a book “The Hotwife Letters.” Prefer BLACK guys, young, fit, clean. Time for Cougar to ******* her milk, rawr!
Located?

What about a bwc?

Back