New here, Introducing myself

TroopaNegre

Male
From
OH, US
As you can see in the tittle I'm new here.
Not just new to the site but the experience as a whole.
It all started when I went to visit an old friend one day on the east coast.
We hung out, smoked, drank it was a good time but the whole while his wife was doing weird things.
Exposing herself to me by "accident," leaning over my shoulder when I was siting down, popping up in the bathroom naked when I was getting out of the shower.
At some point I had enough and I told my buddy what was going on and it was making me uncomfortable.
So he says to me "nah bro relax it's just part of the game, go with it you'll be fine."
Very confused at this point I gave in to her advances a few days later because the tension was making me thirsty.
So we're going at it for a good long while and she says to me "breed me daddy please!"
I don't think I ever nutted so hard in my life since then.
So I did, everyday for the next week. and me and my buddy would go about each day like normal.
The day I left he told me there's entire communities dedicated to that sort of play. That's all to it really.
I'm here now because the regular stuff just doesn't do it anymore. I want to take what i want and breed any bunny that spreads her legs in front of me. The universe gave me such a splendid rod for a reason.
To plunge deep and recklessly into my preys cervix and pump loads with complete abandon.
So I figure it's too embarrassing to share these thoughts in my regular company so why not find a place with people I can relate to and have these conversations.

Back