New Here Curious

I’m new here. Just exploring and curious of how this works. I’m 40 years old turning 41 in Feb. Someone please be helpful and generous with information on how this sharing stuff works. My BF brought this to my attention so I’m willing to learn and see if I’m interested in pulling this off. Any advice or ideas?

Last edited:
I’m new here. Just exploring and curious of how this works. I’m 40 years old turning 41 in Feb. someone please be helpful and generous with information on how this sharing stuff works. My BF brought this to my attention so I’m willing to learn and see if I’m interested in pulling this off. Any advice or ideas?
You in your prime baby girl, just relax n enjoy the experience n the ride 😈😈🍆🍆😈😈

I’m new here. Just exploring and curious of how this works. I’m 40 years old turning 41 in Feb. Someone please be helpful and generous with information on how this sharing stuff works. My BF brought this to my attention so I’m willing to learn and see if I’m interested in pulling this off. Any advice or ideas?
Welcome location?

Back