New here but time for intro 💋

Hotcouplestour

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hey everyone!!
Sexy couple who’s been exploring the scene for a couple years now. Let me just put it out there that hubby is NOT a cuck, nor would I ever be into that. It’s sexy for us to enjoy together by adding more into the already bomb ass fucking sex we have. No drama, no bullshit and no strings attached. Definitely prefer a mutual connection and hope it’s not just a one night thing. Love BBC inside of me knowing it’s bad but feels so sexy at the same time. Hubby loves to film and join in the fun the entire time 😉 new here and hoping to find great connections.

Hey everyone!!
Sexy couple who’s been exploring the scene for a couple years now. Let me just put it out there that hubby is NOT a cuck, nor would I ever be into that. It’s sexy for us to enjoy together by adding more into the already bomb ass fucking sex we have. No drama, no bullshit and no strings attached. Definitely prefer a mutual connection and hope it’s not just a one night thing. Love BBC inside of me knowing it’s bad but feels so sexy at the same time. Hubby loves to film and join in the fun the entire time 😉 new here and hoping to find great connections.
Holy fuck 🔥 🔥🔥! Daymn Super 👌🏿 Sexy hot fuck doll 🔥 🔥🔥

Hey everyone!!
Black man’s dream to fuck a white woman so sexy as you. Lucky Hubs

Hey everyone!!
😍😍😍

Hey everyone!!
Nice body😍

Hey everyone!!
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!
Ummmmmm 🤔…yeah definitely not into the cuck stuff, fortunately hubby is black from the waist down “bwc” unlike 90% of white males.

Hey everyone!!
Welcome! Definitely love the pics. The wifey is a stunningly beautiful woman. Get wit me!

Hey everyone!!
Stunning n daymn hot AF 🔥 🔥🔥

Hey everyone!!
Superb

Whew, it’s been a while since I’ve legitimately been ON here. I haven’t been able to see your pictures yet, however, I’m already digging your proverbial fengshui. 34, attractive intellect, BBC (implicit) and it my first rodeo.

Hopefully I piques your interest as you have mine and I’ll DM you.

Hey everyone!!
Welcome! Please add some media to your profile so we can see what you have to offer. Have fun and happy hunting! And thanks for getting verified. I am very interested

Back