New guy in around these parts

Hey folks.

I’m a bi mostly submissive guy here basically looking to become more comfortable in my own skin and with my fascination with interracial sex and cuckolding. I have a couple of girlfriends who are aware and who have varying degrees of interest in actually making it happen, but at least that’s not totally closed off to me. I’m not a gold member yet, but once I find that this site has something for me I’m sure I’ll pay up.

I am in no way “in the closet”. I am free and open about my sexuality. I’m not into cross dressing or “sissyfication” but not down on it either. To each his own....let your freak flag fly and I’ll cheer you on. However, I do occasionally fantasize about being “******” to service a couple of dudes....fluffing and clean up and waiting on, that sort of thing. I’m mostly submissive in the bedroom or at specifically arranged times. I wouldn’t consider a 24/7 arrangement unless I were living with someone and she was dominant enough to want that. I guess you’d call me a switch since I do have a Top button that gets pressed once in a while. I have a mean streak monster that needs to be fed once in a blue moon. :)

I’ll admit I can be a bit snarky at times but I’ll try to keep that to a minimum. I live in Atlanta and am somewhat active in the swing scene with one girlfriend and in the BDSM scene with both of them, one more so than the other. I’d love to make some friends both online and in person, both other cuckold guys (I’d LOVE to hear your stories) and women.

I’m currently prowling the forums and learning my way around. I’m sure I’ll get around to adding pictures soon, but I’m tall and fairly averagely (is that a word?) built with wide shoulders. Reddish blonde with glasses and a goatee. We can talk about other attributes if we chat and the subject comes up.

I think I’ve said enough at this point so I’ll sign off. Say hey if any of this sounds interesting to you.

Hey folks.

I’m a bi mostly submissive guy here basically looking to become more comfortable in my own skin and with my fascination with interracial sex and cuckolding. I have a couple of girlfriends who are aware and who have varying degrees of interest in actually making it happen, but at least that’s not totally closed off to me. I’m not a gold member yet, but once I find that this site has something for me I’m sure I’ll pay up.

I am in no way “in the closet”. I am free and open about my sexuality. I’m not into cross dressing or “sissyfication” but not down on it either. To each his own....let your freak flag fly and I’ll cheer you on. However, I do occasionally fantasize about being “******” to service a couple of dudes....fluffing and clean up and waiting on, that sort of thing. I’m mostly submissive in the bedroom or at specifically arranged times. I wouldn’t consider a 24/7 arrangement unless I were living with someone and she was dominant enough to want that. I guess you’d call me a switch since I do have a Top button that gets pressed once in a while. I have a mean streak monster that needs to be fed once in a blue moon. :)

I’ll admit I can be a bit snarky at times but I’ll try to keep that to a minimum. I live in Atlanta and am somewhat active in the swing scene with one girlfriend and in the BDSM scene with both of them, one more so than the other. I’d love to make some friends both online and in person, both other cuckold guys (I’d LOVE to hear your stories) and women.

I’m currently prowling the forums and learning my way around. I’m sure I’ll get around to adding pictures soon, but I’m tall and fairly averagely (is that a word?) built with wide shoulders. Reddish blonde with glasses and a goatee. We can talk about other attributes if we chat and the subject comes up.

I think I’ve said enough at this point so I’ll sign off. Say hey if any of this sounds interesting to you.

I used to live in metro Atlanta, and had a lot of friends in the whole swinging scene. I was single during my time there, had several play friends, we never really did anything in the scene, but used to attend some parties at public places (with people from AFF). I know there is The Loft there that has a lot of action.

I used to live in metro Atlanta, and had a lot of friends in the whole swinging scene. I was single during my time there, had several play friends, we never really did anything in the scene, but used to attend some parties at public places (with people from AFF). I know there is The Loft there that has a lot of action.

Yeah.....I’ve been to the Loft several times but mostly as a watcher/facilitator.

Straight mainstream swinger clubs really make bi guys very uncomfortable. It’s getting better but very very slowly. I have to keep my cock-staring to an absolute minimum.

Last edited:
Back