New Girl on the Block looking to get BLACKED!

Ah what a sweet little white boy. Fact is this... After you fuck a black stud you are addicted!!! I absolutely will not fuck anything but BBC. And it owns this blondes puss. Your sweet though, I'd probably let you etch.
Oh Ma'am, that would be an honor and a privilege if I were allowed even in the same room with you and if I were allowed to watch you with a black man that would be my ultimate sexual experience. Well along with possibly being allowed to see you naked or even allowed to clean you up when he is finished. Now that would be an experience I would hold dear for a long, long time.

One thing is for sure, you would never ever have to turn me down for any sex because, as much as I would love to, I would never even try for any from you as I know that I am not and never will be worthy of that kind of time with you Ma'am. Plus, someone as perfect as you being a black only white female, it just makes me proud knowing that the black man has the ONLY access to your beauty.

You could bet the farm on this though, I would be the most obedient white boy you could ever ask for. All you would ever have to do would be direct order me to do whatever you said. My reward would be the honor of complying to those orders.

Bunny, welcome to the big show. I'm in LA, and I'd love to hang out and bang out. Have a pic ;)

Attachments

• big_dick29_7cd5cf.jpg
    big_dick29_7cd5cf.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 17
There sooner the better, this weekend for sure. It's all good baby bad is good. Yeah you need to come master this BBC

Back