NEW ENGLAND HOTWIFE ROLL CALL 2022!!! Drop a sexy pic and location so bbc bulls in your area can find you!

well yes would love to meet some like minded folks and have a steady and entertaining friendship. and you all?
We’re both retirement age but both healthy and look much younger. Dawn especially.
We’ve had 3 steadies throughout the years and she only has sex when she decides.
Always safe until there’s exclusive relationship.
She’s just coming around to the idea after a long dry spell with one exception.

We’re both retirement age but both healthy and look much younger. Dawn especially.
We’ve had 3 steadies throughout the years and she only has sex when she decides.
Always safe until there’s exclusive relationship.
She’s just coming around to the idea after a long dry spell with one exception.
Nice to know that i def enjoy an older matured couple with no hang up and just down to earth folks! im 39 single but do have Fwb if needed. But thats a good thing you cant be too careful. I understand the thought process by her. I would really only enjoy it if she and you were completly comfy as i am not really looking for a cum and dump situation. would love to meet folks who like to chill and take it slow. no rushing and not only for just sexual activities

Nice to know that i def enjoy an older matured couple with no hang up and just down to earth folks! im 39 single but do have Fwb if needed. But thats a good thing you cant be too careful. I understand the thought process by her. I would really only enjoy it if she and you were completly comfy as i am not really looking for a cum and dump situation. would love to meet folks who like to chill and take it slow. no rushing and not only for just sexual activities
Can you host?

BBC rules.wimpy hubby love the way BBC is looking at the hubby filming with a smile on his face looking like your a peace of ******* and my BBC is ball's deep inside your wife and she loves me and hubby is ******* great filming
Please stop harassing us! We will leave this site because of this person. Hasn’t posted any media!

Back