New England cuckold /hotwife couples group

Hi all. I love this lifestyle and all if provides to our marriage but I’m often frustrated with an inability to talk openly with my vanilla friends about it. I was hoping that we could put together a social group of real cuckold and hotwife couples in the area for dinner parties. I love to foster a community to offer guidance and help to newbies and people to talk to when needed.

Im thinking this would be a social gathering, not a sex party (that can always happen afterwards). Initially would limit this to couples in the lifestyle or looking to enter the lifestyle and single women. Ideally we could have regular get togethers to create long lasting friendships.

If we get enough interest, I’ll work out the details and make something happen.

DM me if you’re interested and I’ll start an invitation only group. I will probably ask for verification to weed out all of the fakes. Naturally, I’ll verify with you also.

Hi all. I love this lifestyle and all if provides to our marriage but I’m often frustrated with an inability to talk openly with my vanilla friends about it. I was hoping that we could put together a social group of real cuckold and hotwife couples in the area for dinner parties. I love to foster a community to offer guidance and help to newbies and people to talk to when needed.

Im thinking this would be a social gathering, not a sex party (that can always happen afterwards). Initially would limit this to couples in the lifestyle or looking to enter the lifestyle and single women. Ideally we could have regular get togethers to create long lasting friendships.

If we get enough interest, I’ll work out the details and make something happen.

DM me if you’re interested and I’ll start an invitation only group. I will probably ask for verification to weed out all of the fakes. Naturally, I’ll verify with you also.
👍

Back