New Cuckold Matchmaking Service

RangerCuck

Male
Gold Member
Probably everyone here has heard of Venus Cuckoldress. She has a rather robust social media presence. She has now started a service that does matchmaking services for cuckolds and cuckoldresses. It's not a typical sign-up and participate in a forum kind of thing, but if you're serious about trying to find someone to share a cuckold relationship with, this might be something you want to try.

I listen to her podcasts. Usually a very interesting experience. I love the realistic vibe vs the fantastical feel of some of the usual sites.

Probably everyone here has heard of Venus Cuckoldress. She has a rather robust social media presence. She has now started a service that does matchmaking services for cuckolds and cuckoldresses. It's not a typical sign-up and participate in a forum kind of thing, but if you're serious about trying to find someone to share a cuckold relationship with, this might be something you want to try.

Thanks for the post! It's a new matchmaking service and it's growing really quickly - yay! I think it will be really helpful for women who just don't want to deal with the blank profiles and online creeps. And definitely helpful for the guys to know that candidates are real women who are serious about wanting a loving cuckolding relationship. Seriously this service has been badly needed for too long!

It's a one time membership fee and all of the candidates in the registry are private so no need to worry about putting your information out there for others to see. Discretion is important to all of us!

Venus xo

Thanks for the post! It's a new matchmaking service and it's growing really quickly - yay! I think it will be really helpful for women who just don't want to deal with the blank profiles and online creeps. And definitely helpful for the guys to know that candidates are real women who are serious about wanting a loving cuckolding relationship. Seriously this service has been badly needed for too long!

It's a one time membership fee and all of the candidates in the registry are private so no need to worry about putting your information out there for others to see. Discretion is important to all of us!

Venus xo
Love the initiative, someone had to do it! Hopefully all of the creeps and time wasters will be filtered out for good 😊

Back