New cuckold couple in Chicago

TBH this is a LOT like going swimming... that initial nervousness about the water's temperature, but it's always best to just JUMP RIGHT IN and get it going! 🏊
In this case, instead of jumping in water you'll be 'swimming' in some big black dick ♠️🍆😅
You might be right... it's hard to get over the initial nervousness though and takes a lot of courage - especially when im so inexperienced 😓 but i know i need to just take the leap and enjoy what i've been denied for so long!

Your body is flawless, face gorgeous and those lips....are going to make some bbc very happy! The contrast is going to be unreal, especially with a dark bull.

Have you and your husband considered chastity play before or during your first encounter? It will drive him that much more wild and be fun for you too. Either way, you two are in for an amazing ride.

Hi there! I'm a 28-year old woman in Chicago who is just getting into the hotwifing/cuckolding lifestyle with my husband (31). I've always wanted to fuck black guys, as I'm a total size queen and nothing makes me wetter or hornier than BBC. About a year ago we also established that my husband is a cuck and wants his wife to get pleased in a way he never could with his tiny white dick - so it's a win-win!

I've only ever been with him (so I'm a bit nervous), but I'm REALLY hoping to become a slut soon and be used by black guys. I'm mostly into getting my pussy filled, giving sloppy head/swallowing cum, anal (training in progress), cucking my husband, and pleasing my bull (not particularly in that order ;)). I'm hoping to find a guy with a thick black dick to regularly fuck me and help me learn the ropes of properly pleasing BBC while I cuck my husband.

We are glad to be a part of this community and can't wait where this will take us! 🔥
It's bee over 3 months with no postings. Did you finally take the plunge or still on the fence?

Im new here and im from the west side of Chicago but i live in Indianapolis IN now if ur from u know it's hard to get with a white woman... I never been with any or sex but blk and i wanna taste a snow bunny so bad... Who wanna be my first snow bunny and ride my face till u get 3 nutts

I love my city I need to visit soon.. I'm from Chicago but I live in Indianapolis IN now... I wish I could fill the soft sexiness of a snow bunny soon...

Back