New cuckold couple in Chicago

suponb2w

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
IL, US
Hi there! I'm a 28-year old woman in Chicago who is just getting into the hotwifing/cuckolding lifestyle with my husband (31). I've always wanted to fuck black guys, as I'm a total size queen and nothing makes me wetter or hornier than BBC. About a year ago we also established that my husband is a cuck and wants his wife to get pleased in a way he never could with his tiny white dick - so it's a win-win!

I've only ever been with him (so I'm a bit nervous), but I'm REALLY hoping to become a slut soon and be used by black guys. I'm mostly into getting my pussy filled, giving sloppy head/swallowing cum, anal (training in progress), cucking my husband, and pleasing my bull (not particularly in that order ;)). I'm hoping to find a guy with a thick black dick to regularly fuck me and help me learn the ropes of properly pleasing BBC while I cuck my husband.

We are glad to be a part of this community and can't wait where this will take us! 🔥

Looking forward to watching you progress into the black cock slut you want to be. Am sure plenty of black guys will be pumping you full of cum before the year is out. You should check out @ChiBull773 🍆💦

Hi there! I'm a 28-year old woman in Chicago who is just getting into the hotwifing/cuckolding lifestyle with my husband (31). I've always wanted to fuck black guys, as I'm a total size queen and nothing makes me wetter or hornier than BBC. About a year ago we also established that my husband is a cuck and wants his wife to get pleased in a way he never could with his tiny white dick - so it's a win-win!

I've only ever been with him (so I'm a bit nervous), but I'm REALLY hoping to become a slut soon and be used by black guys. I'm mostly into getting my pussy filled, giving sloppy head/swallowing cum, anal (training in progress), cucking my husband, and pleasing my bull (not particularly in that order ;)). I'm hoping to find a guy with a thick black dick to regularly fuck me and help me learn the ropes of properly pleasing BBC while I cuck my husband.

We are glad to be a part of this community and can't wait where this will take us! 🔥

Welcome to the lifestyle. Wife has been fucking black guys the last 5 years and hasn't gone back. While I'm not a cuck, I love watching her get deep dicked by her lovers. Nothing gets her pussy wet or my dick harder. We are always still nervous to this day when meeting someone new. It's normal.

We've had some great success meeting reliable fuck buddies on this site. Pro-tip though: Only interact w/ verified profiles!

Welcome to the lifestyle. Wife has been fucking black guys the last 5 years and hasn't gone back. While I'm not a cuck, I love watching her get deep dicked by her lovers. Nothing gets her pussy wet or my dick harder. We are always still nervous to this day when meeting someone new. It's normal.

We've had some great success meeting reliable fuck buddies on this site. Pro-tip though: Only interact w/ verified profiles!
amazing pics! AZ travel time:)

Thanks for the warm welcome and the tips! same for us - nothing gets us turned on more than me getting the bbc i need and him seeing me get pounded by it (hopefully soon for real!)

Thanks for the warm welcome and the tips! same for us - nothing gets us turned on more than me getting the bbc i need and him seeing me get pounded by it (hopefully soon for real!)
Am excited for you. Hope to see a lot more or you in the future. I hope you keep us all up to date on your naughty little adventure

hey there, suponb2w🙂

TBH this is a LOT like going swimming... that initial nervousness about the water's temperature, but it's always best to just JUMP RIGHT IN and get it going! 🏊
In this case, instead of jumping in water you'll be 'swimming' in some big black dick ♠️🍆😅

Back