New cuck from Italy living in NYC

giamp

Male
Hello to all the cuckolds on the site. I am a potential 54 year old Italian cuckold living in NYC. I have been following this site for a long time but I only signed up today.
I find the stories and posts very exciting. I noticed a substantial difference between the way of being a cuckold in Italy and in the US. In Us the component of the humiliation of the cuckold is much more pronounced.
The man is totally submissive to the woman who decides the position of the man, chastity, etc.
In Italy, however, for the most part, the man wants to be cuckold seeing his woman possessed by other men, especially gifted but not necessarily black, but he wants to lead the game. He is basically the one who decides who the woman can fuck and what she can do. The relationship between his woman and the bull must never become sentimental (or love) and kisses are often forbidden as well. It is the couple who play with bulls to satisfy the woman and the man's desire to dominate a woman by pleasing her sexually and seeing her play the slut with others, but the complicity is of the couple. Bulls are simple objects.
I would like to ask How is this type of relationship called in the US and where can such a woman be found?
I apologize if my English is not perfect.

can’t speak to the difference between the two nations but here in the states some of us considers marriage a equal partnership. there are some that the dominant person makes the decision but at least in mine, whatever one does the other will honor. I have only my spouse to keep satisfied and if I can not I will gladly accept one that will is she agrees.

Back