New cuck and gf here

Hey, new to the site, hoping to make some new friends and possibly new friends for my gf too ;)
My gf and I have been together for almost 2 years now. We’re both white, she’s 23 and I’m 24. My gf is extremely gorgeous and has a killer body. Definitely out of my league to say the least. Over the past 2 years we have been together I have treated her like my princess and always do everything possible to make sure she’s happy. Unfortunately I am very small downstairs, less than 4 inches hard, and never have been able to satisfy her sexually other than using my toungue. She’s cheated on me several times the past 2 years. Every time it’s with a black guy. The first time she cheated was about 6 months after we started dating and it was with one of her coworkers, he was definitely what you would consider a very attractive man and had a huge cock. It was definitely devastating at first but then quickly realized that I can’t expect a girl like her to only fuck my tiny Dick, so quickly after finding out I started to consider myself a cuck and promised myself I would not give her a hard time if she cheats esp with a hung black guy. After that first time she’s cheated with 4 other black guys over the past year and half and every time she does she always comes to me and apologizes, of course i always forgive her because the reality is that I’m incredibly turned on by her cheating and know that I’m a cuck and have to except that my beautiful gf wants to embrace her true desires but she doesn’t know that I feel this way. I’m going to talk to her soon and suggest that we just turn our relationship into a cuckold relationship that way we don’t have to worry about trust and things like that.
Did any other couple have a similar situation to this when they first started?
Also I would love to meet a bull on here and introduce him to my gf to see where it goes.
I’m committed to helping her fuck as many bbcs as possible at this point because I feel like this is the most correct and natural thing to do and want to make sure she is as satisfied and happy as possible. She definitely means everything to me. Here’s a few of her in her new outfit I bought her the other day, and that’s my cock, to give everyone an idea on why she’s cheated.

Attachments

• 6308E089-94EE-4A35-862F-079F23DDAA37.jpeg
    6308E089-94EE-4A35-862F-079F23DDAA37.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 65
  • BBCC00FE-B8D0-4093-A0CA-4360ABCE1357.jpeg
    BBCC00FE-B8D0-4093-A0CA-4360ABCE1357.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 0921C9C6-B675-424F-BC33-5A0280812DA8.jpeg
    0921C9C6-B675-424F-BC33-5A0280812DA8.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 71
  • C01F7192-F603-4427-A42E-39DFC7544C85.jpeg
    C01F7192-F603-4427-A42E-39DFC7544C85.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 70
  • A4CD4C57-9F44-4B2A-AF40-999720CED94F.jpeg
    A4CD4C57-9F44-4B2A-AF40-999720CED94F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 55
Hey, new to the site, hoping to make some new friends and possibly new friends for my gf too ;)
My gf and I have been together for almost 2 years now. We’re both white, she’s 23 and I’m 24. My gf is extremely gorgeous and has a killer body. Definitely out of my league to say the least. Over the past 2 years we have been together I have treated her like my princess and always do everything possible to make sure she’s happy. Unfortunately I am very small downstairs, less than 4 inches hard, and never have been able to satisfy her sexually other than using my toungue. She’s cheated on me several times the past 2 years. Every time it’s with a black guy. The first time she cheated was about 6 months after we started dating and it was with one of her coworkers, he was definitely what you would consider a very attractive man and had a huge cock. It was definitely devastating at first but then quickly realized that I can’t expect a girl like her to only fuck my tiny Dick, so quickly after finding out I started to consider myself a cuck and promised myself I would not give her a hard time if she cheats esp with a hung black guy. After that first time she’s cheated with 4 other black guys over the past year and half and every time she does she always comes to me and apologizes, of course i always forgive her because the reality is that I’m incredibly turned on by her cheating and know that I’m a cuck and have to except that my beautiful gf wants to embrace her true desires but she doesn’t know that I feel this way. I’m going to talk to her soon and suggest that we just turn our relationship into a cuckold relationship that way we don’t have to worry about trust and things like that.
Did any other couple have a similar situation to this when they first started?
Also I would love to meet a bull on here and introduce him to my gf to see where it goes.
I’m committed to helping her fuck as many bbcs as possible at this point because I feel like this is the most correct and natural thing to do and want to make sure she is as satisfied and happy as possible. She definitely means everything to me. Here’s a few of her in her new outfit I bought her the other day, and that’s my cock, to give everyone an idea on why she’s cheated.
Girlfriend has a banging body,and she loves you no doubt,but she is gonna need more dick

Well good luck man. Have a serious conversation though about protection if this is really what you want. And honestly, she may be getting a thrill out of cheating and once you open the door for her she may lose interest and leave. Personally, I don't think cheating in a relationship so early on is a good sign but if youre OK with it then do you.

Back