New couple in DMV

GeoAndSar

Couple
Hey everyone! We began the lifestyle just before the pandemic struck. We hosted a few times and had one good experience out of three. Unfortunately, the one fellow she hit it off with has transferred out of the area. Now that things are settling down a bit, we are interested in looking for a FWB arrangement with someone who we can host regular. We are happily married and not looking for any drama, etc. Women and couples are also welcome to contact us. Thanks!

Hello how are you a sexy married blk male from SC very private and discreet here 6'3" 245 my job has me in DC about twice a week in NW Washington let me know the next time or you guys are having something or we can hangout let's talk
Sounds good. We're in the DC area and open to meet for drinks sometime if the opportunity presents itself.

Hey everyone! We began the lifestyle just before the pandemic struck. We hosted a few times and had one good experience out of three. Unfortunately, the one fellow she hit it off with has transferred out of the area. Now that things are settling down a bit, we are interested in looking for a FWB arrangement with someone who we can host regular. We are happily married and not looking for any drama, etc. Women and couples are also welcome to contact us. Thanks!
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm looking to make some new friends and I'm in you're area, can host as well.

Well, just got my media deleted for multiple violations with no explanation beyond that. Not much of a welcome.

sorry to hear. You might want to ask the Admin here as to why it was deleted. How old are you two? Also,I think you could attach a photo to these type messages. I think you tried to make an album, right?

Just to keep my pics from being arbitrarily deleted?
Yes. Verify your account by following the process. If you want to be successful here, the path of least resistance is getting verified. There's tons of single men faking here so best of us don't spend our time talking unverified accounts. I'm also in NoVA/DC

Back