New Couple In DC Area

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Southernboy85, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Southernboy85

Southernboy85 Member

Hello everyone. 29 year old white male here. I have a 24 year old girlfriend who I am about to marry. We live in the DC area. Looking forward to her getting BBC!

She isn't quite there yet... She has fucked her ex boy friend ( white ,with a huge cock). But she still isn't ready to go black. I'm not pushing her too Ihard but she is slowing warming up to the idea.Her pussy is very tight when we first start to have sex, but after she gets warmed up and wet, it feels very loose for me. I have a 5.5" and pretty thin. She finally addmitted that she misses big cock. She has slept with 6 guys before and I'm the second smallest. I finally convinced her I wanted her to fuck a big cock, so she fucked her ex.

I'm slowing working her to BBC. We have a black dildo we use when she is drunk or very horny. When we do use it, she goes crazy.

Not really ready to meet anyone yet, but hopefully we will soon. (If you have any ideas let me know! I'm down for a guy pretending to be an old friend or something and all us meet up) We had a baby a year ago ( her pussy never changed after birth) but her boobs started to sag a little bit. I love them but she feel very self conscious about them, she is getting a lift in the next month or so once we pay off some bills. After that I think she will be ready to go out and get fucked by black cock!!!

IMAG0093.jpg IMAG0093.jpg IMAG0103.jpg Screenshot_2015-09-19-20-00-01.png

#1 Southernboy85, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  2. Southernboy85

Southernboy85 Member

3. Daddyarejay

Daddyarejay New Member

Wow she is hott Yes my brother I would love to sho ur wife to be the worders of a bbc du yall ever visit fla

Southernboy85 likes this.
  4. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Lovely lips sweetie! I would love to lick some black cum from them :mstickle:

5. Daddyarejay

Daddyarejay New Member

I would like it to b my cum bt if it was my cum u would have to lick all up in those lovly pussy lips to get the whole load

Southernboy85 likes this.
  6. Zdicknzz

Zdicknzz Member Real Person

I'm in Fairfax. Let me know if you need any help. :happy:

7. Mr R. Smith

Mr R. Smith Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Japan
    She is definitely hot.