New Couple from Atlanta, GA

JoiDeVivre

Couple
Real Person
From
GA, US
[PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING US]
Hi everyone!
We're new here. Not new to the swinging lifestyle and not completely new to this but so far our experiences have been spur of the moment and felt a little rushed and awkward. We're here because we'd like to try to set something up in advance so everyone can relax and enjoy themselves.

A little about us: we're a long-term couple with no drama and no interest in drama. We have a full life so can't always jump into things right away, but then again, sometimes the stars align. We ARE NOT a cuck couple. We both love and respect one another and both enjoy watching the other have fun at different times. Just so happens this if for her. We are not looking for Doms or anyone who is going to be rough, degrading, or try to take control. That will end things immediately, I promise you. We already blocked a couple of guys who sent us messages that were offensive. This is about having good, dirty fun for us.

Right now, we are mostly looking for a small gangbang/ group thing for her (2-4 guys). Prefer a group who have experience together in the past, but it's not 100% necessary. Just don't want a craziness or issues to occur. Not ruling out single guys, but as I'm sure you know, that's pretty easy to find. Of course, finding the right single guy is a different thing.

We're also interested in meeting other couples, for play, or maybe to have some shared experiences in this lifestyle. Who knows? Anyway, feel free to say hi!

T&C

Attachments

• IMG_0458.JPG
    IMG_0458.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Lace_Suspend1.jpeg
    Lace_Suspend1.jpeg
    456.9 KB · Views: 138
[PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING US]
Hi everyone!
We're new here. Not new to the swinging lifestyle and not completely new to this but so far our experiences have been spur of the moment and felt a little rushed and awkward. We're here because we'd like to try to set something up in advance so everyone can relax and enjoy themselves.

A little about us: we're a long-term couple with no drama and no interest in drama. We have a full life so can't always jump into things right away, but then again, sometimes the stars align. We ARE NOT a cuck couple. We both love and respect one another and both enjoy watching the other have fun at different times. Just so happens this if for her. We are not looking for Doms or anyone who is going to be rough, degrading, or try to take control. That will end things immediately, I promise you. We already blocked a couple of guys who sent us messages that were offensive. This is about having good, dirty fun for us.

Right now, we are mostly looking for a small gangbang/ group thing for her (2-4 guys). Prefer a group who have experience together in the past, but it's not 100% necessary. Just don't want a craziness or issues to occur. Not ruling out single guys, but as I'm sure you know, that's pretty easy to find. Of course, finding the right single guy is a different thing.

We're also interested in meeting other couples, for play, or maybe to have some shared experiences in this lifestyle. Who knows? Anyway, feel free to say hi!

T&C

I'm a single well-endowed black male here ******* drama and disease-free and I would love to chat and meet with you guys for some fun if interested. Here's a picture I hope you guys like what you see and if you want to know more leave me a message

Attachments

• 20190310_203618.jpg
    20190310_203618.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 20190225_203327.jpg
    20190225_203327.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 51
Hey there,

Atlanta local here, give me a follow and check my profile and let me know if you like what you see. I do have some friend's who can join me in pleasing her also... Look forward to hearing back from you

Back