New Bull Here

Hey,
My name is Sublime and I’m an amateur bull. I’m new to this lifestyle by it definitely excites me to be a part of it. Im here looking for couples who are looking for a Hotwife/cuckold relationship. I’m currently in California and I am willing to travel. I’m also looking for any females who would like to collab to make videos for my onlyfans content. Feel free to message me for any questions. Looking forward to meeting you!

Hey,
My name is Sublime and I’m an amateur bull. I’m new to this lifestyle by it definitely excites me to be a part of it. Im here looking for couples who are looking for a Hotwife/cuckold relationship. I’m currently in California and I am willing to travel. I’m also looking for any females who would like to collab to make videos for my onlyfans content. Feel free to message me for any questions. Looking forward to meeting you!
Hi

Hey,
Would love for you to completely emasculate me in front of my wife and then fuck her like only a REAL man can and make me a true sissy cuckold! Here is what I have compared to a real woman's clit which shows why my wife needs you!

Attachments

• 20221006_114252.jpg
    20221006_114252.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20221006_113839.jpg
    20221006_113839.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 24
Hey,
Where in California?

Back